US$ 130
US$ 128
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$ 102
US$ 98
Comfort Suites - Aurora(Aurora)(Great Value!)
US$ 121
US$ 249
Cancelon
All reviewsroom was cleanshuttle leavesthe shuttle driverbit wornan older hotelmicrowave and refrigeratorroom ratechecking outrecommend this hotelstar hotelwould stay here againclose to the airportwithin walking distancedenver airportleviflightdia
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Letty the girl who's working the front desk did a superb job checking all of us in and helping me get my room. I realized after that my hygiene was not with me she help me with that as well and then made sure I made the shuttle to get back to the airport. She went Far and Beyond her job.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
reginalexingtondia, Guest Relations Manager at Red Lion Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

Hello Ken S,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I'm pleased to hear you were able to experience the superb customer service we strive to provide to each one of our guests. I will be sure to share your comments with Letty. Thank you for staying with us, we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

We pulled into Denver Wednesday and I called and talked to the front desk person (David). He was very polite on the phone, but when we got there to get our room, David way more the polite, he was what I would look for when going in to get a room. He remembered how he talked to and even remembered the deals he made on the phone. I would recommend this to anybody who what’s a great room and treated with respect.
David, thank you so much for a great experience, at an affordable price.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Hello Nikkie E,
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We always love to hear when our staff is performing above and beyond. We hope your experience during this stay will bring you back many times in the future. Thank you for staying with us, we appreciate your business!

Reviewed 3 March 2018

My sons and had a nice 2 day stay here. Didn't spend much time at the hotel, but everything seemed good to us. The front desk people were helpful and nice, the room was clean, breakfast fine. We did have an issue where they thought we were checking out after 1 day - no idea why, but they resolved it... Odd. Still, i'd stay there again. Very convenient to the airport and to the train into Denver.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
reginalexingtondia, Guest Relations Manager at Red Lion Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

Hello John B,
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us! We apologize if there was any misunderstanding with your reservation but am glad to hear it was sorted out quickly. We appreciate your business, thank you for staying with us!

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

The staff is so friendly here! Definitely felt at home :)

I love the renovations they're making with the place. I can't wait to see what it will look like in a few months when I come back!

It's a little out of the way, but their shuttle can take you to all the big stores nearby, which is great for staying close to the airport. Had to fly out early the next day.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo

Hello JoeBigOrJoeHome,
Thank you for your review of the Red Lion Denver Airport! We're pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and look forward to having you back soon. Thank you for your business!

Reviewed 10 February 2018

The ongoing renovation of this property keeps things messy & dirty. The rooms are ok but the rest is just tolerable for the price. The breakfast is just OK and they are in a hurry to clean up at 9 so don't be late.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Hello Westcoaster36,
Thank you for sharing your concerns with us. We apologize for any inconvenience the renovations may cause. We hope you'll visit again once the work is complete to see all that we've done. Thank you for staying with us!