“The Annabelle Inn is wonderful”
Review of Annabelle Inn

Annabelle Inn
Ranked #1 of 10 Aspen B&B and Inns
“The Annabelle Inn is wonderful”
Reviewed 13 July 2005

I stayed here for one night on a business trip and could not have been happier. The Inn is right on Main Street, just 4 blocks away from downtown Aspen. My room was beautiful. I had a queen sized canopy bed with pillowtop mattress, soft sheets, a beautiful quilt, and 6 big pillows! I slept like a baby.

The flat-screen plasma TVs are cool. Free wireless internet is included, as is a continental breakfast that was very satisfying. The closet had lots of space.

The bathroom was great- the towels are not your typical hotel towels. They were big and fluffy and smelled good! The sink area has granite counter tops, and the shower has one of those rainfall shower heads. Everything about it was very luxurious.

One of the hot tubs was right outside my room, but I did not get a chance to use it. The courtyard area is beautiful with a nice waterfall.

You definitely need to try this place next time you're in Aspen. Rates are reasonable and the staff is super nice!!!!!

• Stayed July 2005, travelled on business
8 Thank TravelBug63366
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Indian River, Michigan
Reviewed 20 April 2005

I went to Aspen this March with family for some spring skiing, and we stayed at the Annabelle Inn. I have to say we were skeptical, having read some horrible reviews about the former Christmas Inn; but hearing that it was under renovation and new management, we decided to take our chances. Am I ever glad we did! The place is beautiful. Forget anything you've read about the Christmas Inn. Everything at the Annabelle is new and very clean and comfortable (including the beds)! The location is great, within walking distance of town and the free shuttle to any of the slopes. The employees are exceptional. They were very friendly and always there for us -- helping with our luggage, answering our many questions, even making dinner reservations. I have to say the Annabelle Inn far exceeded my expectations and I would highly recommend it.

• Stayed March 2005
3 Thank Kim M
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 22 March 2005

My sister, mom and I just returned from five days at the Annabelle Inn (March 10-14) and we LOVED every minute of it!! The property was recently completely renovated pretty much from the ground up, so everything was clean, fresh and new. Our room was spacious and had a large closet and multiple dressers for all of our "stuff" and luggage. They also provide ski lockers. Each day after skiing we enjoyed the outdoor hot tub (one on each floor) with a beautiful view of Aspen Mountain in one direction and Red Mountain in the other. And every morning we filled up on the breakfast included in our room rate (coffee, juces, granola, bagels, freshly baked muffins, etc. - YUM!!). The free skiers shuttle has stops within a block of the Inn and downtown is just 4 or 5 blocks away, so the location was GREAT. But the best part of our stay was the incredible staff at the Annabelle. CR, Charlie and especially David were so friendly and helpful with everything! And the rates were among the lowest in Aspen. RUN, DON'T WALK to the Annabelle Inn before the secret is out.

• Stayed March 2005