US$ 383
US$ 350
The Inn at Aspen(Aspen)(Great Value!)
US$ 194
US$ 182
Molly Gibson Lodge(Aspen)(Great Value!)
US$ 185
US$ 177
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 196/night.

The Limelight Hotel(Aspen)(Great Value!)
US$ 356
US$ 296
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 341/night.

St. Moritz Lodge & Condominiums(Aspen)(Great Value!)
US$ 184
Hotel Aspen(Aspen)(Great Value!)
US$ 268
US$ 240
Aspen Mountain Lodge(Aspen)(Great Value!)
US$ 220
US$ 611
Agoda.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewssteam showerbluegreen resortsin townshuttle servicethe pool hot tubindependence passone bedroom suitestreet parkingthird floordowntown aspengrocery storeamenitiescouchmaintenancetimeshareskiprivacy
Reviewed 19 November 2017

My husband and I stayed at the Innsbruck for 3 nights. Our one bedroom suite in The Innsbruck was absolutely beautiful. The place was tastefully furnished and large. It was clean and comfortable. The kitchen was fully stocked. We had a third floor corner unit facing the street, however because of all the beautiful evergreens we had a lot of privacy. The hotel went out of their way to make our stay absolutely wonderful. They knew we were celebrating our anniversary and left champagne, a delicious box of chocolates, towel swans, and a hand written note, wishing us a happy anniversary. That little extra touch made us feel special. We would definitely recommend. On a side note we did not use the pool or the Jacuzzi. Both looked clean but small.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gail T
Reviewed 19 October 2017

My family and I enjoyed out first stay in Aspens, CO. I fell in love with the beauty and natural landscape. The drive up from Colorado Springs was amazing, keep in mind that Independence Pass may be closed during this time of the year, thankfully when we went 1st week into 2nd week of October and the weather was high 60s - low 70s. I must say that the cost of food is more expensive in Aspen, we did go to City Market and cooked breakfast in our suite to help with the cost of food. We love that we could walk to the park with such beautiful weather, everyone was very pleasant. I have nothing negative to say about our Trip to Aspen. I came home with amazing pictures!!

Room Tip: 2nd floor rooms have great views of the Aspen Tree's
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Beatriz A
Reviewed 30 August 2017

We stayed here for 4 nights with friends in a 2 bedroom presidential suite. My husband gives me a hard time about owning a timeshare sometimes but he is always asking when we will go back. The suite was amazing. 2 bedroom and 2 bathrooms. The rooms were large and everything was high end quality. There are several things from the suite we are using in the new design of our house including kitchen and the bathroom. We had never stayed anywhere so nice and when you see small hotel rooms for $500 a night this place is well worth the price if split between 2 couples. The location is within walking distance to slopes, shops, restaurants and grocery store but I wouldn't recommend it with gear. The shuttle service was included in our stay and was prompt when requested and even waited on us while we grocery shopped. The pool is heated and both the pool and hot tub are chlorinated. I can't wait to go back just to visit the suite... and I guess Aspen.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 August 2017

My sister in law has a time share with Blue Green Vacations and she gave us a weekend to The Innsbrook at Aspen.

Nice place to stay. We had a little trouble with the TV but maintenance came and fixed it right away.

It is a clean place and able to walk to food, downtown not problem!

Room Tip: we were in 3060, nice room but main street is right in front.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2017

We used Bluegreen vacation points, and were able to get a 2 bedroom unit - more than we needed but all that was available for the dates we needed. Wow! Each en-suite bathroom had a bonus: the king master had a steam shower, and the twin bed room had a jetted tub, in addition to the 3rd bath with a huge shower! The unit was comfortable, kitchen was nicely laid out and had all we needed to make breakfast and a couple of evening meals. Only one complaint, and that's the breakfast bar, which was the only place to eat unless sitting on the couch and eating from the coffee table, was chest high on me, and I had a difficult time climbing onto the bar chairs, so eating at the breakfast bar was difficult. I'm 5'2", so it might not have been the challenge for tall people. However, the breakfast bar and chairs LOOK really sharp! Just not comfortable for me. I cannot say enough good things about Andrew and Tim who were at the front desk - they provided shuttle service for us to go many places in town, and offered suggestions on good restaurants. Parking is indeed limited behind the resort, but on-street parking may be available with a lot of searching, and does require a permit from the resort. Our unit's back door opened onto the parking lot so unloading and loading the car was very easy. My suggestion is, if you find a place to park, stay there and ask for rides on the shuttle. Downtown Aspen is walking distance, only about 5 blocks from the resort. I loved staying there, and highly recommend it!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple