“Elegant Dining Experience ”

Chefs Club by Food & Wine
Ranked #25 of 165 Restaurants in Aspen
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

The Chefs Club Aspen always delivers! I surprised my date with a romantic dinner in Aspen. Mark was an extraordinary waiter, full of knowledge and very patient with our ordering. We couldn't choose out dinner selection and Mark went over every item in detail. My date was a vegetarian and he explained what other options could be change to accommodate the menu. The food was magnificent. The grilled octopus is always an amazing choice. Cory and Jonathan are amazing managers always on point with wine and drink pairs. I'll be back soon!

Reviewed 18 March 2017

One of our favorite restaurants in Aspen. Service and food is excellent. Squash soup with crab, squash and pear salad with goat cheese, butterscotch pudding dessert outstanding, all served by super wait staff, John from Boston. Can sit next to kitchen to see food prepared or at a table for more private dining.

Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

If I'm going to pay $200 for a meal for two, it better be amazing. This was not the case with Chef's Club. It started out on a good note with the melted cheese appetizer. It was heavenly. But the entrees were awful. I had fried chicken, which was covered in hot sauce. The chicken was dry and was nothing like I would expect of higher end fried chicken. The hot sauce seemed randomly splashed on with certain spots being saturated and others completely bare. My boyfriend had the lamb and was far from impressed. For dessert, everything on the menu seemed like it came from Chopped: bizarre items randomly put together that should not be paired. My boyfriend got a chocolate peanut butter something cake like dessert. He liked it, but it was excessively salty and destroyed a usual perfect pairing for dessert.

Reviewed 11 February 2017

This restaurant can be summed up in one word: LIARS! I told them of my food allergy. I told the host, the waiter, the bus boy, the chef. But...they did it anyway. I got sick but at least I had the privilege of paying a ton of money for that illness.

Reviewed 1 February 2017

There's really nothing bad I can say about eating here. The servers are wonderful and the food is amazing. You can either sit at a table or in front of the open kitchen. We chose to sit in front of the kitchen and watch. It was so much fun. The Chef obviously heard our comments from time to time and would comment, or at least nod, if he wasn't busy.

There are a lot of choices on the menu, both seafood and meat, so everyone should be able to find something. The pappardelle was amazing, and everyone should have the vacherine for dessert. It was fantastic as well.