US$ 383
US$ 350
Molly Gibson Lodge(Aspen)(Great Value!)
US$ 208
US$ 177
The Inn at Aspen(Aspen)(Great Value!)
US$ 194
US$ 182
The Limelight Hotel(Aspen)(Great Value!)
US$ 313
US$ 296
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 338/night.

Hotel Aspen(Aspen)(Great Value!)
US$ 268
US$ 240
Aspen Mountain Lodge(Aspen)(Great Value!)
US$ 220
US$ 200
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 221/night.

St. Moritz Lodge & Condominiums(Aspen)(Great Value!)
US$ 184
US$ 611
Travelocity
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsowners loungelittle nellcocktail houraspen mountainplace to staywasher and dryerhome away from homecomfortable bedsoff seasonin townskiamenitiespropertygondolagymconvenienceconcierge
Reviewed 10 March 2018

Tis was a family reunion, which is excellent place for such gatherings. Make sure to utilize the complimentary chauffeur services for your dinners around town as well as their direct link to the mountain lift! Also the roof top with the pool and jacuzzi has an excellent look over all of Aspen!! Fantastic luxurious set!!

Room Tip: Upper floors are better and more spacious!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

After years of staying in the little nell hotel my husband and I booked a hotel room at the residences. To clarify, we did not stay in one of the apartments but rather in the hotel part of the residences. The hotel rooms are in the bottom floor and open to an interior courtyard. While the staff was beyond amazing and helpful and the pool area is superior to the one in the hotel little nell i would not recommend staying there. If you are already getting a hotel room stay at the hotel. The rooms are so much nicer, the lobby is so much more happening and the amenities offered are the same. Almost... To get a massage we had to go to the hotel because the residences has a gorgeous gym but no spa per se.
They do offer breakfast and afternoon snacks in the lobby which brings the guests together but it can't compare to the hotel little Nell.
We certainly didn't suffer. The drivers are so accessible and the concierge is amazing but just be aware that the hotel rooms in the residences and the hotel rooms at the Nell are a different experience.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Aspen_GM1, General Manager at Residences at The Little Nell, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

1. Lovely, 4 of 5 stars

Dear Alyssa Z,
I’m happy to hear you had an amazing experience with our staff members and enjoyed the rooftop pool and breakfast spread. Our property offers a slightly different ambiance than The Little Nell hotel, and I’m glad you were able to experience both. Additionally, we offer in-room massages at both properties as an alternative to visiting The Nell’s spa. Please contact me directly at 970.429.6700 if you’d like to discuss your comments or have any questions.

Regards,

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Nestled in downtown Aspen, was thinking I was staying at
The Little Nell, but arrived and realized I was staying at
The residences..the cocktail hour was lovely, noticed that
Most of the folks were owners. The room was nicely appointed, as expected at this C&R property. The room overlooked another building, and a soaring Mountaintop. Tiny balcony w two comfy chairs. Only stayed one day..but I was wondering if non-owners are fully welcomed here. I think I would have preferred the other property called "The Little Nell". It is located across from this property, but has a fabulous restaurant below it.
(Which was closed that night unfortunately)

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo

Dear 2014firstclasstravel,
Thank you for staying with us en route to Telluride. We welcome all guests to enjoy our exclusive amenities, and I’m glad to hear you had a great time at our afternoon reception. The Residences is managed by The Little Nell, and each property is quite unique. I encourage you to experience both properties to get a better idea of the different offerings at each. Please contact me at 970.429.6700 if you’d like to discuss your comments or have any questions.

Regards,

Reviewed 4 July 2017

This property has thought of every comfort and convenience possible, and the staff is courteous, prompt and thoughtful. The condo's amenities were wonderful -- a desktop and printer, washer and dryer, complete kitchen, luxurious bathrooms, very comfortable beds. The breakfast buffet was lovely, and the property is very well located and central to everything. Bicycles were available for use, a hotel car was available for local excursions, and when our own rental car had difficulty starting, the hotel staff jumped the batter and got it working, and offered to arrange a swap with the car rental company. Every request was fulfilled with pleasure, and the attention to detail was singular. A true gem!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Dear mbtn3,
Thank you for your wonderful review! I’m thrilled that you loved our amenities and central location in town. Our goal is to make our guests feel right at home while staying with us, and I’m so glad we achieved that with you. I hope to welcome you back soon!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 25 June 2017

My stay at the The Residences at The Little Nell, also known as, RLN, was fantastic. From the time you check-in, you’re treated like royalty. Every member of the staff was genuinely nice and wouldn’t allow you to want for anything. I believe this rubbed off on the guests too as everyone was extremely nice.

The Pool

This was one of my favorite hangout spots. Its gorgeous up there and provides you with a perfect place to view the sunset. Or if you want to get a good look at the stars, this is a great spot. Bring a jacket as it will get a bit nippy at night.

The Room

Everything you could need is provided for you here…they didn’t miss a thing! The tub and shower had to be imported from Heaven. Heated bathroom floors so your paws stay warm. The fireplace keeps you warm and adds to the ambiance. The bed was truly a cloud that molds to your body.

The Location

You are close to literally everything. Takes you two minutes or less (walking) to get to the stores and restaurants. The Gondolas are right out back and because you’re a guest of the RLN, your fee is waived.

The Owners Lounge

Every morning you’ll find coffee, juice, fruit, bagels, croissants…etc. During the evening, they provide wine, beers and little snacks.

Overall

They will pick you up or take you anywhere around town in their comfortable vehicles. All in all, they RLN treats you like true royalty. This is a true 5 star resort.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends

Dear imeverywhere,
Thank you for your detailed review! I’m ecstatic to hear you were treated like royalty during your stay with us. The rooftop pool is one of my favorite amenities at The Residences, offering some of the best views in town. I hope to welcome you back for your next trip to Aspen.

Best,