Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
WHotels.com
$3,399
View deal
Traveluro
Hotels.com
Travelocity
eDreams
All reviews rooftop pool living room frosted glass guest relations great employees the check in process car service daily housekeeping food and beverage very nice hotel the location is perfect in town great amenities front desk staff apres ski seth property
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 June 2021 via mobile

My husband and I were lucky enough to get away to Aspen while the crowds were still minimized. Yes, it made some things difficult as not everything was open, but it allowed for a great experience to soak in a slower pace, really enjoy each art gallery and store, and converse with the locals who were all super kind and friendly!

The highlight of our stay, of course, was our beautiful room at the W Aspen and the incredible team that treated us like part of their extended family. Katie, Seth, and Adolfo went above and beyond to really make us feel at home. Katie reached out ahead of our arrival to share restaurant and bar tips, and offered to make any restaurant reservations for us. We did end up trying a couple of her recommendations, and loved them! We also were able to spend some time with her on one of the weekend mornings for a quick chat, and found her just as lovely and hospitable in person!

After our 3.5 hour drive to Aspen, both Katie and Seth arranged for a beautiful welcome amenity in our room which we devoured happily. It was such a nice and welcome touch, unexpected especially with the current partially open world environment. Adolfo checked us in, and we had multiple interactions with him and Seth throughout our stay--they were often the ones who poured us our daily welcome beverages, and we would share stories of our adventures and share some laughs.

Throughout our stay, the doormen were also on top of things, always greeting us with a held door and a warm style, and available to answer any questions.

Thank you so much--to everyone at the W Aspen--for helping to make our stay so memorable! We so look forward to returning to stay with you again!

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Team Marriott, Guest Services / Front Office at W Aspen, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2021

Hello ChadandJen,

It was our pleasure to welcome you to W Aspen. We are charmed to know you had an excellent stay and that our Talent left such a warm impression. Their desire to give every guest the best experience possible, down to the smallest detail, is something that makes us very proud. We look forward to sharing your kind comments with them! We appreciate the excellent recommendation, and we look forward to hanging out again soon.

Reviewed 17 May 2021

My best friend and I had the best lil mini getaway for one night here. The standard king room was well worth the price; uniquely designed room, dope art, and great amenities (robes/steamer/high-quality coffee station/charged blue tooth speaker/slippers/etc.) Seth remembered everything we asked for, was so courteous, and flipped through the books in the lobby with us to show us the best parts. Jake was such a fun bartender and made fire lemon drops & whiskey sours. Even though everything in town was closed, Liam drove us around to double check and ended up giving us a lil tour. Everything was fantastic! We will be back! :)

Room tip: You can use 2 hour parking after 4:00pm for free if you move by 10:00am the next day!
Date of stay: May 2021
3  Thank marinajudkins
Team Marriott, Guest Services / Front Office at W Aspen, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2021

Hello marinajudkins,

Reviewed 7 April 2021

Top notch service. Guest services are superior to most.. the ride service is luxurious and prompt.

Walking distance to anything necessary and very convenient to the grocery store.

Perfect access to Aspen mountain and if taking the shuttle to neighboring mountains it’s a short walk easily done in the ski boots.

Rooms are stylish and functional.

Great coffee/cappuccino selection.

Ideal for a nice romantic mountain couples getaway.

Rooftop 24 hour hottub/pool especially with music and bar are the cherry on top!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank CoolNEguy13
Team Marriott, Guest Services / Front Office at W Aspen, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2021

Dear CoolNEguy13,

We love knowing we could make you feel at home and that our fantastic Talent, perfect added, and so many other aspects added to your stay. We are always eager to go the distance for our guests, and we appreciate you mentioning our efforts. Thank you for choosing W Aspen, and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 29 March 2021

I went with a group of friends for a girls trip and we had a lovely experience on the rooftop for dinner. Kari was our server and she is the sweetest girl ever! She had great recommendations and we can’t wait to come back and see her! Amazing service.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank G8566GQelizabethv
Team Marriott, Guest Services / Front Office at W Aspen, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2021

Hi G8566GQelizabethv,

Thank you for choosing W Aspen for your girls getaway. We are always eager to go the distance for our guests, so we appreciate you mentioning our efforts and specifically, Kari. Thank you for choosing W Aspen, and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 20 March 2021

I stayed at this hotel with my wife and two little girls to finally visit Aspen. The room set up was so amazing and everyone was so amazingly friendly. Currently being a Hotel General Manager myself you should value everyone of your staff you currently have because they seem to enjoy their jobs.

Tasha at the front desk really stood out and welcomed myself and my family warmly and even asked my daughters names. The younger male manager (sorry I forgot your name) was extremely professional as well. Tasha was nice enough to send up my 3 and 6 year old complimentary cookies and milk up to our room after we checked in.

I was more blown away that she remembered my name when I asked for a key to my room after my phone died when I could not use my bonvoy app. Way to go Tasha!

The beds were amazing and we had dinner upstairs that was also outstanding. i wish we could have had more time to explore Aspen but our trip continued onward. Hope to see everyone soon!

Date of stay: March 2021
2  Thank Joel R
Team Marriott, Guest Services / Front Office at W Aspen, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2021

Hello Joel R,

Thank you for the excellent comments regarding your time with us here at W Aspen. We love hearing how much you and your family enjoyed our energetic and devoted Talent, especially Tasha. She will be thrilled that you mentioned her by name. We are also delighted that you liked our accommodations. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience, and we look forward to seeing you all again soon!