Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
WHotels.com$1,299
Travelocity$667
Priceline$722
Hotels.com$667
Agoda.com$667
Trip.com$1,446
All reviews rooftop pool living room frosted glass guest relations great employees the check in process car service daily housekeeping food and beverage very nice hotel in town the location is perfect great amenities great room front desk staff apres ski seth
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 December 2019

I was so excited to hear about the W opening in Aspen. I think a much needed breath of fresh air to the iconic mountain town. I stayed for a friend's birthday and there were things I loved and others instances I was surprised by at a resort of this caliber. The staff is unbelievably friendly and hospitable (shout out to John the bellman and Sean at the front drive), however, the biggest issue was with their communication.

My friend had brought his dog (so great the property is pet friendly!) However, it took 3 attempts in communication and several hours to get the dog bowls delivered to the room. Secondly, he called and put me on as a guest to the room. However, when I arrived they had my first name but no last name and denied me entry to the room (security, totally get it!). However, the staff then came back to me with a very poor spelling of my last name (my last name is not complicated) and said it was on the room (not sure what happened earlier) but after showing them my ID, they still were not comfortable giving me entry. Whoever took down my last name on the phone should have repeated it back to my friend to ensure it's accuracy if they were having issues understanding. Again, shout out to John for helping me there.

Thirdly, given all the trouble, we received a few drink tickets. When we went to redeem them we were met with a very confused server who dropped drinks off at our table after 15 minutes without telling us what they were and walked away. We were puzzled. Eventually a manager, Courtney, came over who was very sweet and explained to us that these were their 'welcome' drinks. This had never been explained and we were under the impression given our issues these were complimentary drinks of our choosing (if not, no big! Just let us know versus dropping off mystery drinks) She then said she would take care of a round and dropped off a check that was not ours. We hadn't even ordered anything yet.. ugh. Eventually it was made right but we felt we were given so many jobs when we just wanted to relax and enjoy.

I completely understand this is a new hotel with new staff but the communication between everyone fell flat. I have faith that as everyone gets into a groove with their role that service will become more fluid because it really is a great property and the rooms are super fun. The roof deck is gorgeous and the location is unbeatable. I suppose just a word of caution to have some patience while they iron out the kinks.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 21 October 2019 via mobile

What a great new property! Matt, Alex and Bucky made us feel extremely welcome. Their hospitality made our stay fantastic. Our family cannot wait to go back. The pool has gorgeous views. My daughter and husband loved trying the one-wheel skateboard.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank annef949
Reviewed 14 October 2019 via mobile

Really enjoyed staying in the new swanky hotel!!

The service from the airport and car service as well as concierge we great! Everyone was very friendly.
We had a less-than great experience at the indoor bar w an unfriendly bartender.
The good: the rooftop was awesome! Fun music, good service and we enjoyed sunset from the hot tub! It was chilly weather so we didn’t think it was crowded up there. Beautiful views of the town!

The bad: the room, unfortunately. Not our first W experience so we get the modern vibe- type decor etc. but it was incredibly small. The potty was NOT private ( warning to couples traveling together who don’t want to know each other so intimately.....) and an odd bathroom where 2 people can’t get ready for a night out at the same time. The “closet” did not have doors and there weren’t really drawers to put things away. Kind of felt like our stuff was all over the place. Can’t imagine what ski season will be like- maybe some hooks for ski gear etc?? Also a little step in the shower is always helpful for shaving legs!
The bedding and mattress were great and comfy!
Our room faced a back alley where they made deliveries and took trash between 7-8 am every day ( yes even sat and sun) for about 15 minutes and it was LOUD! ( recommend asking for rooms facing the little Nell or Ajax if possible to avoid this)
We heard upon leaving the rooms w 2 queen beds were more spacious and not so odd. ( we stayed in a king room)

Had a fun time overall - thanks!!

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 September 2019 via mobile

This is a review of the rooftop bar only.
Servers are fine and the view is killer.
1) the wine pours are the STINGIEST I have EVER seen
2) good selection of draft beers but they were OUT OF THE BEST FOUR

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 September 2019

Stayed for one night! The service from the air port pick up to the check in process to the escort to the room. Excellent! The concierge to the restaurant team for breakfast. Excellent! For a new hotel just open 10 days on my stay, very well trained in the guest experience & customer care. The rooms are very well appointed & the bedding is a premium... really one of the best I have jumped into all year.. thank you!!!

Team W consider this: The music when having breakfast... is not necessary ok.. silence is ok. Turn way down the music or off!!! BTW: Thanks for doing so... people still have to visit from across the table or if a business associate should call I don't have to dismiss myself from the table & go out side, right?

Roof top pool: That is why you don't get excellent! Really open to the public!!! that is all I will say.

W team you got a great product... don't mess it up with the roof top pool regulations.

Date of stay: September 2019