Hotel Jerome, An Auberge Resort(Aspen)(Great Value!)
US$ 731
Annabelle Inn(Aspen)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 277
Hotels.com
The Limelight Hotel(Aspen)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$ 807
US$ 659
  • Breakfast included
The Inn at Aspen(Aspen)(Great Value!)
US$ 214
US$ 201
US$ 739
US$ 697
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Aspen Mountain Lodge(Aspen)(Great Value!)
US$ 275
US$ 229
The St. Regis Aspen Resort(Aspen)(Great Value!)
US$ 868
US$ 834
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
US$ 1,017
US$ 960
  • Pool
St. Moritz Lodge & Condominiums(Aspen)(Great Value!)
US$ 217
US$ 208
Priceline
All reviewsralph lauren suitegalena streetfrench roomdead centerin townhome away from homeno elevatorhotel experiencesrooms are beautifultwo blockslabor day weekendwalking distanceeasy accessperfect locationfull kitchenplace to stayaspen mountain
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

The hotel is beautiful but staff is unbelievable helpful in any case... we can highly recommended it it worth for staying here- food is perfect-drinks lovely- nothing is problem and guests must feel relaxing and satisfy... real paradise... Hana and Dustin

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
T B, Owner at The Residence Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Thank you for your lovely review of the hotel. I would love to have you return any time. We hope our guests are happy.
Hope to see you soon.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

This was a wonderful and perfect place for my vacation. Great people and great location. Terry was so helpful and accommodating. I will definitely be returning. I was there for the John Denver celebration for the first time and everything was within walking distance. Only used a cab a few times.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
T B, Owner at The Residence Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2017

I always love my John Denver people. This time was special because it was the 20th anniversary celebration. Thanks for staying with me and I hope to see you again soon.
xoxo,

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Was not able to stay here, I tried to cancel my reservation 3 weeks in advance, said they could not cancel in less than one month, they kept my deposit and charged me for 3 nights (at a premium). This was early October, not a busy time. So I don't recommend booking at the hotel. My booking was not through some "special" rate.

Room Tip: Do not recommend booking at this Hotel
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
T B, Owner at The Residence Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

I'm very sorry Mr. Gerry B. could not stay the weekend of Oct. 7th, 2017.
My hotel only has 7 suites and during Sept and Oct. we are almost full. Even one late cancellation can be difficult to resell, as we do not have walk in traffic.
I told Mr. B. that if I could resell it, I would refund his money......(I am the only who does that in town.) but, I asked him to stay in touch with me.
He did not stay in touch with me.
His room rate was 199 per night, the lowest rate I have during the whole year.
My cancellation policy is very clear.
It is the same policy every hotel in town has.
I am sorry he couldn't stay, he never told me why he was cancelling.
I was not able to rebook his suite.
I am such a small operation, but I was going to offer him a credit for a year when he called back.....but after this unkind review, I have changed my mind.
Sorry ,
Terry Butler
Owner/operator

Reviewed 29 September 2017

Terry is such an amazing host. The location is a plus, you can pretty much walk to all the nice restaurants in the locality.
The suites are very cozy , eclectic and doesn't give a feel of a commercial hotel which is nice if you are looking for an experience in addition to just the stay. I would come back again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
T B, Owner at The Residence Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

I really liked that family. I hope they come back.
xoxo,

Reviewed 26 September 2017

Well we have been staying at the Residence Hotel for 5 years now and it just seems to be better every year. We love the location, the amenities and the owner is unbelievable.

I would never stay at another location than with Terry and her staff.

I have been going to Aspen for (40) forty years every September and was so lucky to find this place 5 years ago. It isa true jewel in the ever expanding Aslen market.

Give it a try...you will be extremely pleased.

Thanks again
Frank & Hattie Kennedy

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

I love the Kennedy family. I am thrilled they found me 5 years ago and it always makes me happy knowing they are returning in Sept.
Great family.