Lowest prices for your stay
$267
Free cancellation until 12/07/22
St Moritz Lodge
$240
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
$267
Free cancellation until 12/07/22
eDreams$267
Agoda.com$267
Traveluro
All reviews warm pool pleasant stay definitely stay here again bagels bed was comfortable maroon bells per night lobby town
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 July 2020

This is the place you need to book and that's coming from a manager of a luxury ski in/ski out property in Colorado. The Staff is amazing: Joel, James, Wendy, Tom and Michael are all a great group to be running this property. The lodging has great, clean and very comfortable rooms with burners and kitchen gear which is a huge bonus. The pool is great. The hostel rooms are also everything a guy like me needs for a bare bones crash spot, especially when you are spending all your time outside. I highly recommend the St. Moritz for every reason.

Date of stay: July 2020
Joel Davenport, General Manager at St. Moritz Lodge & Condominiums, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2020

Thank you for staying with us and appreciate the feed back and hope to see again on your next visit to Aspen.

Reviewed 5 July 2020 via mobile

My boyfriend and I almost didn’t book this place because of some pictures we saw and bad reviews but we are so glad we did! It’s part hostel, part hotel. We booked our own private room for a very reasonable rate. It’s within walking distance to EVERYTHING!!! The hostel rooms are on the 3rd floor away from the private rooms. The private rooms are basic but have everything you need and most importantly, they are clean. The rooms are compact but comfortable. They include a fridge, iron, steamer, television, stand alone fan, and a desk. The pool is clean and heated to 91 degrees. We enjoyed it and took full advantage of the beautiful exterior grounds. The staff was helpful and friendly. Let me just mention, I’m picky and use to rate hotels for a living. I would return to St. Moritz anytime!

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Reviewed 7 April 2020

The rooms are all beautiful and clean. But the magic sauce of the St Moritz is that it is one of the few remaining LODGES in Aspen. It is where people gather for conversations lofty and friendly. There are more glitzy places, But this is home and so delightful. The real deal.

Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank terry m
Joel Davenport, General Manager at St. Moritz Lodge & Condominiums, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2020

Thank you for staying with us and appreciate your feedback. Hope to see you again on your next visit to Aspen.

Joel

Reviewed 6 November 2019 via mobile

Is one of the most reasonable places in Aspen ? Price and quality are very related it .
Is very cozy , the serve you breakfast that is very nice .
jules, James , Wendy are very warm and helpful . The housekeeping staff as well . I highly recommend it for the price and service , specially knowing that Aspen is so expensive , sometimes unreasonable .
There are many options on rooms , apt , share rooms and in case that you don t want to walk to town there is a free service call
Downtowner that is free and takes you anywhere around Aspen . Otherwise there is a free shuttle not that far from the lodge. Also the parking is free . May be need to be updated it a little bit .

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Anita A
Joel D, Manager at St. Moritz Lodge & Condominiums, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2019

Thank you for staying with us and so happy you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Aspen.

Joel

Reviewed 1 October 2019 via mobile

I am a solo traveller from England and I couldn’t of asked anymore from this amazing lodge! The lodge is very central to aspen village. It was only a 13min walk to the Gondola. The staff are so friendly, helpful and welcoming.

I booked one of the Female shared hostel rooms and was perfect for me. The room had a nice big fridge, so I was able to buy groceries from the near by market. Lots of storage space for clothes (I was staying for 4 nights so this benefitted me). Bathroom was extremely well kept. I saw cleaners in there at least twice a day. Had extras in there not all lodges/hotels/hostels offer! Ear buds, moisturiser, mouthwash, shower gel, ear plugs, soap!

The outside area is simply beautiful, I got to sit out in the nice warm pool/hot tub and enjoy the view of a mountain and all the flower/tree decorations! Something you do not get often.

Breakfast was everything you needed, choices of cereals, bagels, breads, pastries, WIDE selection of fresh fruit, jams etc everything you need to kick start a day really.
There is a microwave in the kitchen area you can use also.

I would highly recommend staying here. I’m shocked to see the star so low.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Joel D, General Manager at St. Moritz Lodge & Condominiums, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2019

Thank you for your wonderful comments and glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again on your next trip to Aspen.