“Off the Beaten Path”
Review of Bada Bing Grill

Bada Bing Grill
Ranked #13 of 263 Restaurants in Arvada
Reviewed 4 October 2017

The only way we knew about this place is because we were searching for restaurants near us. We were in the mood for gyros so we decided to give them a try. It's a small place in a plaza area off 58th & Ward. My husband had the gyro platter and I had the gyro sandwich with a side salad. Both were great. The platter is a lot of food!! We also had the baklava.... Yum! I could tell it was fresh! The prices were good. We'll definitely go again... They have an Italian sausage sandwich I want to try!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Nice casual place for lunch or dinner. Has a nice patio as well.
Have eaten here several times. All the food is YUM. Great service. Excellent delivery and really Good people!

Reviewed 2 July 2017

I went to meet a friend for lunch. We sat outside, they have a nice patio...with shade (umbrellas). We both ordered the chicken philly cheesesteak sandwich. It was DELICIOUS!!! served with a mountain of fries or a really nice greek salad. All really good. The staff is super friendly and accommodating. my friend made an error in her order and the substituted , no questions asked after the fact and would not allow us to pay the difference. We really enjoyed it and will be back. Check it out, you will be really happy

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

This place is amazing! The Greek is awesome. Their specialty pizza's are great. The burgers are hands down the best I have ever had. I recommend the Double Spicy Greek burger. It is huge. You can always order it with one patty which is still a big burger. If you are in Denver make the trip to this place. You won't regret it.

Reviewed 27 May 2017

The last couple times we visited, we had sandwiches or pizza, always very good. This time we were in a mood for a salad. So, we got Greek Salads to go.

Our order was waiting of us when we arrived. The owner greeted us warmly, and thanked us for the business.

Our salads were fresh and generous. The house made dressing was very tasty, and there was plenty of feta.

We continue to be impressed by this place!

Been to Bada Bing Grill? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK