“Very Good indeed”

Goombas Pizza Grinder
Ranked #28 of 263 Restaurants in Arvada
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Been here once, the pizza and app was delicious. However, I would say that it is a little too pricey for what I would pay for pizza as it is really hard to fail at pizza.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

It was a delicious pizza and plenty for two. Had tasty leftovers reheated. Very courteous delivery driver. Would definitely order again.

Reviewed 31 January 2017

28JAN2017

Very good pizza and friendly people. You will be happy.

+ Very good pizza.
+ Good price. Even better with a coupon that you can again and again - JeffCo Coupons

We ordered an 18-inch 1/2 Super Goomba and 1/2 Sophia Mia. Both sides were delicious. A thin crust with plenty of ingredients.

The service at pick up was very friendly and the coupon was happily accepted.

An unpretentious hole-in-wall place in a strip mall at the intersection of Ralston and Rensselaer. Reminds me of similar places back east.

Reviewed 16 August 2016

We've driven past Goombas dozens of times and never thought to try their Pizza. One of our neighbors bought some Goombas pizza to a party and it was awesome. It's now or go to pizza place.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

I stayed with my brother in Arvada and he picked up a pepperoni and sausage pizza from Goombas. I was really pleased with the amazing taste, it's like a new york style pizza. I'm dying for this pizza again, it made a lasting impression on me and I would say go there if you can.