“Birthday Dinner”

Yak and Yeti
Ranked #2 of 288 Restaurants in Arvada
Price range: US$ 11 - US$ 25
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Yak and Yeti Restaurants are full service restaurants and brewery, featuring award winning Indian food and beer, made right on the premises. You will love our comfortable atmosphere; great for lunch, after work drinks with friends, dinner with the family but also special enough for just that certain someone. We do offer Vegetarian, Vegan or Glutton Free options on our menu.
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Yak and Yati has a wonderful buffet, and the food is absolutely delicious. I would recommend that anyone try this restaurant out at least once!! I will continue to visit as much as possible!!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Had the lunch buffet, and everything was quite tasty, except I did not care for the desserts (a personal preference). The restaurant was busy when we arrived, but we were accommodated by their friendly staff quickly. Service and atmosphere were nice. Interesting beer selection.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

I had the buffet at lunch and it eas very good! The chicken well cooked and also the vegetarian variety wss good! I had a very good time with my family. I loved the bread

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Loved the atmosphere. Food is well prepared, buffet is huge and varied. Be careful if you ask for hot, because it is! Onion rings are thick sliced and coated in chickpea batter, excellent. Nice beer selection as well. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

The Yak and Yeti is a converted house that serves up decent Nepalese and Indian fare. The buffet had only a handful of entree choices with half of the line dedicated to salads, fruits and veggies. The staff was friendly and the bar offered a wide range of in house beers.

Been to Yak and Yeti? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK