“Where's the Beef?”

Ranked #43 of 279 Restaurants in Arvada
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 20
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

My wife had a small hamburger, I had the large(see picture). Didn't have much beef at all. Fries were cold. Strawberry shake was good. Will go back again someday. Ive heard it was good and want to give them another chance. Maybe it was an off day.

Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

I love this place. The food is very good, great old pictures to look at. You will have to wait for your food because it is cooked to order. The staff isn't too friendly but again the food is worth the trip!

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Great food. Just what we wanted after the flight from Carolina. Burgers, onion rings and malts, which you don't find in the airports. The fries were good too.

Reviewed 18 November 2016

This is a fast food type restaurant where you order and retrieve your own food but everything is made to order so only hot fresh food here. I am reviewing this on my meal. My dads regular size burger looked really good and thats what I probably should have ordered. But I ordered the large burger and it was super thin to the point where I tasted the bread and condiments more that the meat. The fries were abundant and average and the onion rings were average. The prices are good ($20.00 for three of us) but the place is a dive. Old and not real clean. There was a waiting line so the food must generally be better than what I experienced. And the staff was super friendly and efficient.

Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

Growing up in the 70s and 80s, Jim's was always the go-to when we wanted something good and fast. Those two qualities are no longer recognized.

Back then a 6" burger was a 6" bun with a patty that ran past the bun boundaries. Today, the 6" bun encapsles a 4" underwhelming patty. The fries are also not the same. Crunchy texture but bland and not something you have to shake the bag out to get them all. On a good note, the chocolate shake was quite tasty...