All reviews sausage room was clean breakfast burrito cookies choice hotels waffles place to stay the breakfast area hard boiled eggs great breakfast king suite in town housekeeping staff sand dunes stayed two nights hot items next morning
Reviewed 14 June 2013

First, many thanks to Nadia and the lead housekeeper for retrieving and ensuring the safe return of my personal electronic device after I forgot it in the room and had already left the city.
Last, clean and comfortable hotel. Breakfast was very good. I would definitely stay again and recommend highly.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
ComfortInnAlamosa, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! I am glad we were able to help you with your device you left behind, and that was really no problem at all! :) We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you again in the future.
Thanks Again, Nadia Valdez

Reviewed 28 May 2013

I can see why this is rated #1 hotel in Alamosa a very caring staff and management makes staying here a pleasure. The rooms a large and quite lending to a good night sleep. The breakfast they serve is large and always full of good things to eat.

Room Tip: I believe all the rooms are good but there is construction going on-on the west side of lot--Adding new rooms for the hotel. So you may want to ask about this before making your reservations
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Dennis M
ComfortinnAlamosa, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Our guests are very important to us and we try our best to make sure everyone who stays with us leaves with a great experience. We hope to see you again in the future, YES! we are adding more suites for our guests to enjoy, so next time you stay with us ask to book a brand new suite! Hope you see you again soon and thank you for your business!
Nadia Valdez

Reviewed 21 May 2013

Friendly staff and good rooms and a good nights sleep. Seems like it's on the outskirts of town. Has a swimming pool too. Near to lots of restaurants. Great place to stop off at on your way through. Very clean and the breakfast was good.

Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We are glad you enjoyed your stay. Hope you see you again soon and thank you for your business!
Nadia Valdez

Reviewed 17 May 2013

I stayed here only one night to attend ASU graduation ceremonies. From the start, I knew this would be a good experience. Making a phone reservation with Alma was easily done. While she was professional, she was also personally friendly and made my last minute call for a room easy. When I checked in, Nini was at the front desk, and continued my experience with professional, friendly staff. A cookie and cold bottle of water were an unanticipated welcome, and appreciated after a long drive. I stayed in room 222 on the NE corner and had a good view of the Valley. The room was very spacious and clean, and the bed was comfortable with good bed linens. The morning breakfast was plentiful and has daily "specials." The morning I was there the main dishes were scrambled eggs and cheese omelets, with ham, sausage and hash brown potatoes. There is a waffle maker that was constantly busy, fresh fruits and a variety of breads, bagels and pastries. My two encounters with housekeeping staff were also friendly and helpful and both were young men. I will definitely return here in the future.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Karen M

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, we are glad you were happy with your whole experience from reservation to check out! We strive to make sure our guest's leave with a lasting impression. We have worked hard on maintaing our gold award level and also being rated #1 on trip advisor. We like to offer more then what the Choice Hotels requires us to offer for breakfast we do not want our guests to leave and have to spend more money eating out and our large varity of hot items seems to make everyone happy :)
We hope to see you again in the future and Thank you for you business!

Reviewed 1 May 2013

We don't normally splurge for Comfort Inns, but our experiences have always been great! We stayed here because we needed one more night to qualify for a freebie, so what the heck!

The hotel and room were both wonderful! Clean room with all the amenities you usually get at Comfort: wifi, cable, etc. The facility itself was nicely decorated and appeared very well maintained - I thought it might have been new, but the front desk clerk said it was 15 years old! Go figure!

I know this will sound like an ad for Comfort Inn, but it's not. Our experiences have been so consistently positive, we're likely to make them the "go to" choice and spend a few extra $$$.

Only (arguably) downside is that it was on the West edge of town...no problem for us, but maybe a consideration if you had business in town - can't imagine much of a rush hour in Alamosa! Also, one block from the Walmart if you need to pick up supplies!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
ComfortinnAlamosa, Front Desk Agent at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experiance with us. We appreciate your business. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us, we work hard as a crew to maintain the cleanliness of our rooms and as of our building. We hope to see you in the future.
Alma Gaspar