“Great place, recommend!”

May-Wa
Ranked #9 of 67 Restaurants in Alamosa
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Food, service and prices were all excellent! Will definitely go again the next time I am in town. Try the Jampong, huge portion, very reasonable price and absolutely delicious!

Reviewed 27 October 2017

My wife and I have visited May-Wa Chinese/Vietnamese restaurant a few times. We always do lunch since it is a great bargain. For the lunch specials they include soup, wonton, egg roll and the entrée, I had Sesame Chicken which has a great flavor that was not overpowered with the orange sauce. My wife had Kung-Pao Chicken which she loved. The service and atmosphere is excellent.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

I typically stay on the Vietnamese side of the menu. The spring rolls (not fried) are awesome, the noodle bowls are delicious, and the peanut sauce is some of the best I have ever had. On the Chinese side of the menu I usually get the Lemon Chicken (fried) which is the best version I have found.

Reviewed 1 October 2017

As a whole I thought that the staff was pleasant, friendly and helpful. Writing from a travelers perspective I thought the food was "ok," and the prices was reasonable. Service was quick but never felt rushed to 'move along.' I don't think 'you' will be disappointed with the choice if you are looking for an easy meal.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

We went to May-Wa on the recommendation of our hotel check-in staff. And we were not disappointed! The staff was friendly and prompt, and service quick, and the food delicious. The shrimp fried rice had lots of large shrimp and rice, the Kung Pan chicken spicy and good, and the orange chicken excellent. We would come here again on another visit to Alamosa! May-Wa also has Vietnamese food on the menu, but we did not try it.