“Excellent food”
Review of Thai Hut

Thai Hut
Ranked #20 of 67 Restaurants in Alamosa
Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

The food was delicious, try the pineapple curry, I chose the combination. The fried bananas and ice cream were excellent as well. My children had a variety of sushi rolls, and the fried ice cream and they were extremely pleased with their choices as well. Service was very good and friendly, but pricing is a bit high, and that is the reason I deducted one star. Would go again though for sure!

Reviewed 10 November 2017

When staying at a local hotel a hot and fresh pizza hits the spot. Although its a chain the pizza here is made with loving care and the staff is always friendly no matter how busy they are.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

Very nice curries and stir fry's, choice of veges, tofu or meats/seafood, reasonably priced for lunch with a decent size serving with nice table service.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

Usually I am a fan of Panang curry but here I prefer the massaman. The waitstaff has been great and the food tastes fresh. The orders come out super fast.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

2 friends
1.0 star rating 8/22/2017
My partner and I ate here a few months ago when we were in the area to visit the sand dunes. I was very excited to have such a well-reviewed Thai place in this small town, but I was very let down.

We called in an order for Pad Thai and Chicken Fried Rice; when we went to pick it up, the man at the front desk couldn't have been less interested in working there. He was unfriendly, unsmiling, and seemingly ungrateful for our business. He rang us up with barely a word, and we left without a good-bye or thank you.

When we got back to the hotel to eat, I can't even describe my disappointment. Both dishes smelled and tasted overwhelmingly of fish sauce, to the point that I questioned whether the chicken was edible. I ate as much as I could, but the flavor was so pervasive and sickening I couldn't finish. Needless to say, I was starving for breakfast the next morning. I would never recommend this place to anyone, regardless of the other positive reviews.

1  Thank madeleinerobinson

Been to Thai Hut? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK