“Been there I finally tried it”
Review of Taco Nazo

Taco Nazo
Ranked #11 of 107 Restaurants in Azusa
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood
Reviewed 18 August 2017

I have been going to Taco Nazo for years and every time I go I see people with their Shrimp Cocktails and every time I say I need to try one. Finally today I had the Shrimp Cocktail Oh my goodness what have I been missing. It was loaded with shrimp more than I would have imagined and the sauce was so tasty, just the right amount of spice topped off with three slices of avocado. My girl friend had one of my favorites the Shrimp Taco. The shrimp have just the right amount of breading and perfect amount of cabbage, tomato and sauce. This is a go back to place time and time again.

Reviewed 25 June 2017

The meals are gigantic. I'm not going to say these are the best fish tacos in the world (like they claim), but they are delicious and the rice is amazing.

Reviewed 15 June 2017

My husband and I go at least once a week. We really enjoy the fish tacos as they are crispy on the outside and tender on the inside.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

there fish tacos are outstanding, husband had the shrimp tacos awesome plates come with rice and beans, and great chile

Reviewed 6 February 2016

I am writing a new review because I bought and shared several shrimp and fish burritos with my coworkers as a surprise one day. Personally, I prefer the shrimp burrito and think it is a grand adventure in taste, but some of my coworkers are allergic or otherwise averse to shrimp; so I got each of them a fish burrito instead. Whatever your preference though, all of my coworkers loved the burritos! They are huge and full of golden fried and battered shrimp or fish, pinto beans, cabbage, pico de gallo, and signature cream. I recommend using the chipotle-style picante sauce that you can gather in little containers from the side bar while you wait for your order.

Been to Taco Nazo? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK