All reviewsathletic clubthe bob jones trailhot tubcraftsman stylebike pathtennis courtshealth club next doorprivate jacuzzicontinental breakfastfree bikestucked awayget awaygeneral storebagelshuge bathroomgolf coursegas fireplace
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Outstanding, the best. So personable-met the owner and his wife , made me feel at home. The rooms have a lot of personality. The upstairs patio is wonderful. Fresh orange juice . Evening pie. I am in love with this place- I can't wait to go back. It is very different so I warn you if you're looking for crowne plaza or Hilton, this hotel is different. It is almost like staying at a bed and breakfast.

Just to add I loved my room. There are cute shops nearby and you are hop from the beach. The scenery from the deck is amazing. There is the lighthouse as well. So much to do in this little place.

Thanks and sorry it took me so long to write the review

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Chris K, General Manager at Avila Village Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Dear sistasister_2000,

While I would love to take credit for this lovely review, it belongs to our friends and neighbors at Inn at Avila Beach, not us. Please contact TripAdvisor, OR delete and re-post this review to it's rightful owners at The Inn at Avila Beach.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Everything about this hotel was perfect!! Beautiful hotel, romantic room with fireplace and jacuzzi on the patio!!!! Will definitely be back! New favorite hotel in Avila beach!! A true hidden gem! Stayed here for my birthday and they made it so special!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chondra L
Chris K, General Manager at Avila Village Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2017

Dear Chondra,

What a lovely review! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. I was thrilled that all aspects of your stay were enjoyable. We hope to have you back as our guests again in the near future.

Hospitably,

Reviewed 1 September 2017

This was our last stay on our road trip home. We love this hotel. Fireplace, decor, double sinks in bathroom, etc. Beautiful place. The only problem is the bathtub which is luxurious but very hard to get into. If you have any physical limitations you want to take this into consideration. Evidently there are rooms with walk in showers.

Room Tip: One without the large bathtub unless you are tall or have very long legs!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Benthien

Dear Benthien,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share feedback regarding your recent visit to the Avila Village Inn! I was so happy to hear that you found the decor, level of amenities and service to be impeccable. I can completely understand your frustrations about the Jacuzzi tub. We are working on a solution to this very issue to alleviate this problem completely. Please reach out to us directly the next time you plan a visit to the area so that I can be sure to get you a room with a walk-in shower.

chris@avilavillageinn.com

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Hidden among condos and an athletic club, this hotel is a gem worth visiting. Check in was easy and we were given a second floor room by choice. Inside the room is a large bathroom with double sinks, glass shower and a separate deep whirlpool tub. The towels and robes were think and soft. The bedroom included a fireplace, refrigerator and coffee maker.
Included with the room rate is full and free access to the athletic club next to the hotel. It has it all: lap pool, tennis courts, weight rooms, ping pong and pool table. Food and drinks also available-spend the whole day! Also, the hotel offers free bike check out since the bike path to Avila Beach and San Luis Obispo is right there.
The only negative thing I found was the air conditioner was very loud & air in the room was very dry.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dianne H

Dear Dianne H,

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback regarding your recent visit to the Avila Village Inn. We work hard to ensure that each and every guest enjoys their time with us, and I was so thrilled to hear that your visit was no exception.

I always love when someone brings to attention the many wonderful amenities which come standard in our guestrooms such as the gas fireplace, dual sinks, large shower enclosures, Keurig coffee maker and refrigerator. I was so excited to hear you mention our new bigger and better towels and robes, we upgraded those items this summer for our guests enjoyment.

Besides the Inn itself, I'm glad you were able to enjoy the Avila Bay Athletic Club and Spa's facilities. I apologize that your A/C unit was noisy during your visit and will be having an inspection completed on your unit to ensure that this issue does not plague another guests visit.

Until next time,

Reviewed 16 August 2017

near avila beach, avila barn and avila hot spring. good for family trip. The hotel is clean, adequate space, breakfast provided. Private jacuzzi with each room. near hiking trail, Overall, the experience is good.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank sekura_tw
Chris K, General Manager at Avila Village Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Dear Sekura_tw,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent experience with other travelers. We we're so pleased that you enjoyed your stay at that you we're able to take advantage of our proximity to hiking and biking trails. We hope you'll consider another visit to the Central Coast in the near future.

Kindly,