Inn at Avila Beach
Avila Village Inn(Avila Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 268
US$ 261
Avila La Fonda Hotel(Avila Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 447
US$ 326
Avila Lighthouse Suites(Avila Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 492
US$ 477
US$ 269
The Cliffs Resort(Pismo Beach)
US$ 352
Dolphin Bay Resort & Spa(Pismo Beach)
US$ 511
US$ 450
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 560/night.

Spyglass Inn(Pismo Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 242
Priceline
The Inn at the Cove(Pismo Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 315
US$ 279
Inn at the Cove
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 311/night.

Shore Cliff Hotel(Pismo Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 393
US$ 312
San Luis Bay Inn(Avila Beach)
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewssun deckocean frontpiecookiesno elevatorthird floorboogie boardsrecord playerice creamday bedcourtyard roomsand toysmicrowave popcornan older hotelbeach housethe upper deckvideo library
Reviewed 8 February 2012

So I was referred to The Inn at Avila Beach by my best friend. So I decided to surprise my husband and take him there for his birthday the weekend 1/27/12. Let me just start by saying, AMAZING! We stayed in Room 213 which is a spa retreat. It had a jucuzzi tub, big bed, canopy bed by the window and an updated bathroom. The decor is spanish colors and that made the place more comfortable. If your looking for a hotel all in white and has a OCD cleaning feel to it, this is not the place. This is like home away from home but with WORKS! The sun deck on the place really made the stay even better (if that was at all possible)! We took a bottle of champagne up to the roof and watched the sunset. The weather was amazing that weekend about 75 and during the day we hungout either on the sundeck reading or on the beach. We went to every place we could find to eat and my top choices if you wanna have fun & drinks in the sun would be Mr. Ricks (chicken nachos bomb) for a nice dinner (kinda pricey, but the best steaks) Old Custom house! The weekend was something we will never forget and this is some place we plan on coming back to but with all our friends or family! See you this summer INN!!!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 January 2012

My fiancee' and I stayed at this hotel last year, and as we're planning to back soon, I was stunned at a few reviews that indicated they were disappointed. We LOVED this place, and we're picky! The general manager was warm and welcoming and upgraded us to a spa room as it was available. Our room was clean, charming, and wonderfully quiet. The rooftop outdoor living room is absolutely the best, and we loved having cracked crab and cold beer while watching the sun set. The rates were very affordable and I would absolutely go back.

Room Tip: Go for the spa room or better - the ones with the views are hard to get but worth a little extra money.
  • Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 January 2012

My family and I stayed at this hotel on a Sunday night in January 2012. We made a reservation and paid $143.10 for a Family Deluxe Suite. (ie: the same as my sister-in-law and her family 312) We however were very disappointed with the room we were initially given (204), which did NOT have a full kitchen in it (as my sister-in-law had). We were also on the 2nd floor and she was on the 3rd floor. When I brought this to staff on hand (Lori), she tried to tell me that we could use my sister-in-law's kitchen to cook. Really?? That is not what I paid for. I either wanted a discount on the room we DID get or I wanted to be moved to a room with a full kitchen, L/R w/ 2 sofa sleepers and a private bdrm...which is what we paid for and what we reserved on the hotel's website. Lori switched us to a 3rd floor room (304) which again was disappointing. We got the kitchen w/ stove, oven, microwave and a SMALL refrigerator (my sister-in-law's was bigger)....however, NO living room, instead 2 double beds and the private bdrm.

It seems that there may be different versions of the Family Deluxe Suite, which if true, is NOT listed on the website. I believe the website has some misleading information regarding the rooms and what the prices are for the types of rooms available.

Also, our room (kitchen in particular), appeared a bit rundown. The towel rod in our bathroom pulled straight out of the wall with a simple towel hung on it after a shower. The up-side: the Sundeck was nice and the staff were nice. The free movies were a plus.

I hope you find this helpful....thank you!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Becky S
Reviewed 14 January 2012

I was pleasantly surprised by the warm atmosphere that we four encountered at the Avila Beach Inn...bright, colorful and comfortable (literally). My husband and I spent the night in an oceanfront room with a living room, separate bedroom, and nicely-sized porch. A family recreation area exists on the first level, with a fireplace, plenty of seating, wine glasses, games and movies, to use downstairs or in our rooms. Our in-laws stayed in a family suite...huge, and full of pull-out beds for the kids. Both rooms had flat-screened TVs and DVRs. The decor is "Old Mexico," full of stucco, mosaic, and artwork. I love this place and want to return some day, for a romantic anniversary. Perfect!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 December 2011

My sisters have stayed here several times and loved it, so this was finally OUR time to have the experience. We booked The Owner's Suite, called "the most romantic room on the central coast" by the owner. We were greeted by a dozen red roses on the table! The room overlooked the ocean and had a large fireplace so that you could enjoy both the flame of the fire and the ocean view simultaneously. The room had a large hot tub that we did not use. We enjoyed sitting on the balcony and listening to the waves. The entire top floor is a lounging area with BBQs, hammocks, couches, and ice (so you dont have to run downstairs to get some). Every employee was friendly and made our stay a positive one. The lobby has
coffee, tea, popcorn, and all kinds of utensils you can borrow during your stay. Every room in this hotel is different, so it really depends on which room you get. I suggest getting a room facing the ocean for a stay you will long treasure. Also, you can just walk to dinner or wine tasting.
coff

Room Tip: The ocean facing rooms are darling. We were able to keep our sliding glass door open all night so we could hear the waves. Look at the brochure to find the room that fits your needs.
  • Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple