My husband and I visited Catalina for the first time and absolutely loved it! We didn't know where to stay and saw some good reviews for El Terrado and so glad we stayed here! Spacious rooms, great bathroom and an entire kitchen! We would have packed way more food and maybe even cooked one night if we would have realized. The staff was great as well. Very accommodating, we got in around 10:30 in the morning and were able to check in early. Our boat didn't leave until 4:30 on Sunday and the staff sent our luggage down to the docking area for us to pick up later. It was nice to spend a whole day not worrying about our luggage. We are already planning another trip and look forward to another stay here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catalina Islands Best Hotel Value, no other Catalina Island hotel offers full size suites & townhomes at hotel room prices. All new spacious suites. Deluxe Hotel Suites with granite counter tops, fully equipped kitchens with full sized refrigerators and stoves. Large 37 inch flat screen TVs and classic Catalina art by a local artist. Choose a king or two double beds. Simply the best value on the island. No other Catalina Island hotel even comes close. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your El Terado Terrace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Terado Terrace Hotel Avalon
- El Terado Terrace Mini Hotel
- El Terado Terrace Avalon, Catalina Island, CA