“Couple Massage”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Simply Nirvana
Reviewed 4 June 2012

Couple massage for 50 mins. Excellent treatment. Very clean and excellent massage.My husband loved it!!

1  Thank rickntrina10
Reviewed 20 April 2012

Got a couple's 30 min massage. It was only okay. Wasn't very systematic and I could feel the lady leaning on me as she maneuvered around the table. My hushand thinks his lady burped during the mssage, I also think we did not receive our full time.

Reviewed 20 March 2012

My fiance and I recently went to Catalina Island and stayed at the Catalina Island Inn. Simply Nirvana is right next door and we decided to stop in and book a massage. We were pleasantly surprised when they told us that they had an opening for both of us and we would be in the same room! We both had the hot stone massage and thoroughly enjoyed it! The room was a little chilly, but so was the weather outside. Barb was super nice and made me comfortable the entire time! It was a great way to spend a hour. A bit pricey but better than the other spas we checked out!