All reviews taco bell red lion is small pool stay there again visiting family staff was helpful and friendly clean towels front desk clerk lake tahoe comfortable room western states grocery store continental breakfast mini fridge pool and hot tub television carpeting
Reviewed 12 June 2017

This hotel was OK. I did not find the front desk staff friendly. The room was mostly clean, with some mold on the shower curtain and tired carpeting. I had my dog with me, so maybe I was assigned the dog room. It is good that I was allowed to have my dog. There was an empty pack of cigarettes under the bed. I was on the ground floor. I had the window open for fresh air, and young woman tried to burglarize the room. Not the hotel's fault. Bed was comfortable. Breakfast was basic. There were signs asking you not to take food from the breakfast room. Didn't use the pool but it looked clean. Cable TV worked well.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 June 2017

Stayed 4 nights w/ our 4 y/o. The room was an OK lay out but the walls had stains ALL over, we were yelled at by the staff for taking pool towels, key cards failed regularly, asbestos warnings. Don't.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 May 2017

Hire responsible and caring cleaning crew. Come up to Red Lion Standards. I really don't
understand what else we can say but that the housekeeping was inferior and the attention to
detail was minimum. We will continue staying at Red Lion hotels. Just not this one.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 May 2017

Faucet flew off the shower so wr coudn't take one. Also our room was given to someone else by accident but at least we got a small discount for that. Room 200 is right by the stairs and we could hear people and the front office phone during the night. We are skipping this chain next time.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 May 2017

The representative was polite, attentive and very accommodating. Check in was fast and easy. Room was very spacious, clean with a comfortable bed and had all the required amenities and more. Breakfast had a variety of choices.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business