“Awesome spot for families and friends.”

Figueroa Mountain Brewing Co.
Ranked #12 of 83 Restaurants in Arroyo Grande
Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

Games are a great touch. Drinks are good, wish they had full bar though. Food is super good, have not found an item I didn't like yet. Definitely a fun spot to go with a group!

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

We needed a nice respite before the drive to LA so we stopped in and had lunch on their outdoor patio. Service was fabulous and I cannot remember her name, but she had excellent suggestions. We shared a blood orange beer cocktail ( very low in alcohol) and a burrata marguerite pizza from the little restaurant next door. Comfortable casual and a good value in the Funk Zone!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 27 June 2018

This is probably a fun spot for the 21-30 crowd, but not a place to have a conversation or just relax. Food was pricey and nothing special about it. I had hoped the beer would be exceptional, but nothing stood out. Much better options at the smaller breweries like Manrock, Bang the Drum or Tap It to name a few. Nothing really bad here, but nothing to warrant a second visit.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 19 June 2018

I never drink beer but thought I should since we were at a brewing company. Waiter suggested the fruit beer and it was a hit! He brought me a "splash" (free sample) to taste and I ordered a pint. The meal was very good. I had The Village Chicken Sandwich. It was a large sandwich which I was unable to finish and had leftovers. My husband had a Santa Maria Tri-tip Sandwich which was also very good. This is the 4th time we have eaten here and it has been very good each time. We only waited about 5 minutes which is another plus.We will continue to eat at this place.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 25 May 2018

I'm giving this place an excellent rating not because of its food or because it has elegant dining or snooty service (it doesn't). Instead, I'm rating it this high because of the overall experience. We were there during Happy Hour and ordered the sliders. (All happy hour appetizers are $5.) An order comes with one slider (and good fries) which was delicious and enough for a meal. I can only imagine the size of the regular burgers. The onion rings were crispy and good and came with 3 sauces, one of which is their barbecue sauce which was different and tasty. I'm not a beer drinker but my husband and I ordered a flight of 4 beers for just $8. The server recommended a few and brought us 2 light and 2 dark which I enjoyed. Figueroa offers a 15% senior discount which you have to ask for. Service was very attentive. Again, this is nothing fancy but a very enjoyable restaurant/sports bar with television screens all around the room. While I read mixed reviews of this place, my husband and I agreed that it was well worth the visit. We will definitely be back!

Date of visit: May 2018