Stayed only one night as I was passing through. Very close to the 101, close to shopping and food and Starbucks. The grounds and lobby are gorgeous and very very clean. The room was very clean as well but dated. There was only a shower, not that you use the bath tube anyway.
Breakfast was simple, as it tends to be at this type of hotel. Got a quick coffee and muffin and was on my way for the day.
No issues with this facility, as good as any in this price range.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Casa Grande Inn is located on the beautiful Central Coast of California and offers a wide variety of activities. From walking on Pismo Beach, racing ATVs through the world famous Pismo Dunes, surfing, playing golf, wine tasting, fabulous dining options or just sitting back to watch the gorgeous sunsets...There is something for everyone to enjoy! Traveling with a dog? Not a problem! We only have a handful of designated pet-friendly rooms due to allergies for others, which I'm sure you understand. And the fee is only $20 per night...What a deal! **IMPORTANT! Please note, as of October 11th, our pool, hot tub, laundry and sauna rooms have reopened! They are newly renovated and absolutely beautiful! Come check them out!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Casa Grande Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Casa Grande Hotel Arroyo Grande
- Best Western Casa Grande Inn Arroyo
- Best Western Arroyo Grande
- Arroyo Grande Best Western