“Delicious!”

Add it.
Los Bagels Co.
Ranked #2 of 4 Bakeries in Arcata
Reviewed 18 June 2018

I had the chorizo and egg with a jalapeno bagel. Food like this makes me happy when I am traveling. A must stop for early breakfast people that have to be on the road. Oh and get the Mexican Mocha! I would be in trouble if I had one everyday.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

My son loves this place and so does my husband . Every time we come to the coast we gotta stop here and get breakfast or lunch bagels and head to the beach! The staff was extremely helpful on getting us just what we wanted. Also the jelly jam they have is amazing you gotta try it. Can't wait for our next excursion. See ya soon Los bagels!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 18 February 2018

Great place for healthy, quick meal. Something fresh for every taste and hunger. Filling and affordable!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 16 September 2017

I love coming to Los Bagels, which we've done several times since our kid read the book about their place many years ago.

We enjoy the food and the service and the brightness and the people there and the vibe. Good bagels, scones, slugs, pumpkin empanadas, rugelach, etc. with cream cheese, hummus, avocado, so everyone is all set!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 1 July 2017

Every time we're in Arcata we stop at Los Bagels. We love the variety, the fresh ingredients and the GF option. We have bags, T-shirts and spices we've bought from Los Bagels over the years. It's a must do when in Arcata.

Date of visit: June 2017