Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Phil Gilbert

The housekeeping staff and the management staff

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 10 May 2021
I've been to a lot of hotels. I've seen a lot of what passes for housekeeping. But the staff at Extended Stays America - Arcadia is tops. But the top of the tops is Tracy. She has been taking care of my room for a year now and she is not just good, she's incredible. You can always tell when she is my housekeeper because the room sparkles when she is done. That isn't to say the rest of the staff are not good, they are. Adriana and Celina are excellent managers, Rocio and Pattie and Jason are tops, too. But Tracy is the top of the tops and I really appreciate her work. She makes me happy, because literally the room sparkles when she is done. Thank you!!!

I also want to give an extra shout out to Celina and Adrianna. they have made my stay possible by making sure everything is right. I cannot thank them enough for their assistance when needed. And it has been needed from time to time. This was a longish stay and things come up. But they handled it professionally and in keeping with their company's policy of guaranteeing satisfaction. Thank you, both, too.
Date of stay: June 2020
Room Tip: Third floor rooms are tops.
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
Responded 10 May 2021
Phil, thank you for making Extended Stay America your home away from home. We strive to provide our guests with thoughtful hospitality and attentive service; therefore, we are pleased to read your generous compliments. We will be sure to share your comments with our team, especially with the associates you mentioned. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

₹13,012
Exterior
    ₹12,230
0.5 km from Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Arcadia
View more hotels in Arcadia
All reviews pastry fresh coffee every morning for long term stays my home away from home grab and go awesome stay housekeeping staff great area a great place to stay kitchenette adriana monrovia accommodations
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 February 2021

I have stayed at The Extended Stay America in Arcadia California at 401 E Santa Clara St 91006 starting in February 2020 before Covid 19. Thé staff is the best I have ever stayed with. They are super caring and helpful with your every need. This company has shown itself to be a truly humanitarian organization and should be on the Fortune 500 as one of the best and most helpful companies in America with the service they provide and the people they have hired. I feel so comfortable safe and at home here. I have a huge flat screen TV with so many cable channels a Queen size bed, awesome bathroom and a full kitchen. It is super clean and accommodating. Every Hotel should be like this. Extended Stay Arcadia offers more than so many other high end hotels I have seen and stayed at. If your visiting California or in the area. Stay here. It will be so worth it.

Date of stay: March 2020
1  Thank Wi5k
ESA GM, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Arcadia, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2021

Thank you for being our guest Extended Stay America and for the wonderful feedback. We are thrilled to know you had a great stay with us and that you were impressed with our apartment-style accommodations and courteous service. We cannot wait to share your kind compliments with our team for doing a great job. Thank you for recommending us, and we look forward to seeing you again soon for another memorable experience.

Reviewed 5 December 2020

During this rather hectic period in our lives in the US, I want to thank the staff at ESA Arcadia. Adrianna and Celina are really good managers. Celina has literally bent over backwards to make my stay comfortable and I appreciate that a lot. When one stays for several months anywhere, issues come up...they always do. But I can count on the managerial staff to do the right thing and they have. Rocio, John, Maria and Tracy are really tops, as well. When they are done with my room, it sparkles. That cannot be overstated. It sparkles. Blew me away the first time Tracy cleaned my room. The others are excellent as well. And Jason keeps the grounds clean, not always an easy task. Makes things look cared for, and that's something I notice. The last little touch was really cute - a 43" color TV was added just in time for the big football game. Thank you all for your continued good works.

Room tip: Back rooms are nice - view of the mountains
Date of stay: December 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Phil G
iResponze Alerts, Agency / Consultant at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Arcadia, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2020

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at Extended Stay America. We take great pride in delivering excellent service, so reviews like yours assure us that we are meeting that goal. Our staff is committed to making sure that our guests enjoy their stay, so thank you again for appreciating their efforts. It is surpassing when guests recognize their hard work, and we will be sure to share your compliments with them. We look forward to welcoming you again whenever your travels bring you back to the area.

Reviewed 3 November 2020

My stay has been the best so far every week i check in the staff has been amazing
This is the reason why continue to stay here every single time I Room has been very clean the staff is amazing I walked into my Room smelling freshness I will continue returning here and referring people because that is what I do when I feel like I am at home somewhere where I stay at thank you so much to this hotel in the staff for making me feel welcomed

Date of stay: November 2020
1  Thank E3617PLjaimes
iResponze Alerts, Agency / Consultant at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Arcadia, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2020

Jaimes, thank you for making Extended Stay America your home away from home and for recommending us to future travelers. We are glad you continue to enjoy our spotless accommodations as well as the service provided by our courteous associates. It is always a pleasure to have you as our guest, and we look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 26 October 2020

My stay with extended stay America has been comfortable and overall an excellent stay. The place is clean. The staff is friendly and welcoming. I would totally recommend staying here if you are in the area.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank yicy
iResponze Alerts, Agency / Consultant at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Arcadia, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2020

Thank you so much for the fantastic comments about our well-kept property and our cordial associates. We appreciate your recommendation, and we are glad you are enjoying your stay with us at Extended Stay America.

Reviewed 1 October 2020

I had a minor problem with the room and I explained and showed Jonathan pics from my phone about the problem and he fixed so that I was happy with my stay.....Overall, I have stayed at this hotel several times over the years and it does the job.

Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank jaytheman16
iResponze Alerts, Agency / Consultant at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Arcadia, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2020

Jay, thank you for making us your home away from home. We are sorry for the inconvenience you had in your room this time, but we are glad Jonathan proactively resolve the issues to your satisfaction. We will be sure to share your compliments with him. It is always a pleasure to have you as our guest, and we look forward to hosting you again soon.