Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
olollyberry
Honolulu, Hawaii

Just okay

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 4 Jun 2023
Stay was just okay. Bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was good. Evening cookies were yummy. Free parking was good. Did not like hearing other people because of thin walls. Also some people were having a party at 3:00 a.m. one morning and it seemed to last for at least an hour. Sofa was not very comfortable since it was meant as a bed. Front desk clerk claimed he couldn't hear me because of my mask...just an excuse because I had to tell him 3 times how to spell my name. Room door super hard to open - did not like that at all. Toilet made super loud flushing noise every time.
Date of stay: May 2023
Room Tip: Good location - near some eating places.
Trip type: Travelled with family
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
3.0 of 5 bubblesService
Responded 5 Jun 2023
Dear Valued Guest,

I want to thank you for reaching out and providing us with feedback on your most recent stay. I understand you encountered a lot of noise issues and I sincerely apologize. We do not tolerate any noise after 10pm and would have put a stop to the following if addressed with us at the front desk. As a team we will work diligently to avoid this from occurring in the future as a good nights rest is what is most important at the property. I will take all your concerns and work with all departments to reach the proper solution to make sure that all our guests are enjoying their stay at our property. The team strives daily to fulfill the following.
₹12,183
₹12,663
  • DoubleTree
0.7 km from SpringHill Suites by Marriott Pasadena Arcadia
View more hotels in Arcadia
All reviews waffles front desk staff the breakfast area hotel is located the general manager bed was very comfortable free breakfast huntington drive free parking cereal pasadena sink
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 March 2023

Nicki the GM was amazing she was there to great everyone and was very supportive the whole time I was there around 1 full week.

Breakfast was really good food choices were excellent.
I would recommend staying here.
Roger Ulmer

Date of stay: February 2023
Trip type: Travelled on business
Nicholette Abril, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Pasadena Arcadia, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2023

Thank you for responding back to our Tripadvisor survey it means a lot to the team and I. I appreciate having my name mentioned in the survey as well and want to thank you for those kind words. We will keep up the hard work! We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel when in the area.

Reviewed 27 January 2023 via mobile

Springhill suites Arcadia/Pasadena has been a delight to stay at. The amount of professionalism the general manager Nicholette Abril shows to her staff and guest. this property has been a great choice for myself and daughters as we transition from state to state. The comfort we experienced has been truly a blessing.

Also, to add to this trip is a star operations manager Anas Variawa. He is a true professional. He has been a pleasure to work. The amount of detail and efforts he inputs into everyone’s needs is remarkable.

Thank you for the welcoming and comfort in showing to me and my daughters. I truly appreciate it.

Date of stay: January 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
Nicholette Abril, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Pasadena Arcadia, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2023

Dear Mr. Guerrero,

I want to thank you for providing us with such amazing feedback, we really enjoy having you and your girls here at the property. It means a lot to the staff and I that we are being recognized for our hard efforts. We always want to make sure that we create an environment that means this place could be your home away from home. We look forward to having you and the family here for a few more days. If there is anything you need please let us know

Reviewed 24 January 2023

This was the worst Marriott hotel stay my husband and I have ever experienced in over 20 years of staying at Marriott hotels. During our short two night stay, we experienced cold coffee upon check-in that ran out with barely a cup filled, dog treats on the carpet (as if the carpet hadn't been vacuumed), extremely slow drainage issues with the sink, toilet (had to hold the handle down for a complete flush each time) and shower (water was backed up and rose so had to keep turning off water to drain before turning it on again), immensely loud banging and thumping like a bowling ball was being thrown across the floor throughout the night by the guests above us, and stale muffins and watery oatmeal at breakfast.
We've stayed at several Marriott hotels over the years and this is by far the worst hotel experience we've ever had at Marriott or any other hotel outside of Marriott for that matter.
The issues we experienced during our stay is more than just being resonsive. These issues have been ongoing for years according to the reviews and it's unfortunate that management or the owner of this property is either oblivious or choosing to ignore the many problems being mentioned in the reviews that I myself also experienced. There are obvious and recurrent issues with this hotel and I am mind boggled that those same complaints are similar to what I experienced this weekend with comments ranging from only a couple of weeks ago to 2 years ago although supposedly there was a "renovation" about a year ago. Hopefully these issues get resolved.

Date of stay: January 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Nicholette Abril, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Pasadena Arcadia, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2023

Hello,

I wanted to personally reach out and give my apologizes in regards to your most recent stay. The team and I are always working diligently to ensure that all guests stays are exceptional and I am sorry we failed to meet your expectations during your stay. I will work directly with all lead management in every department in order to get the following concerns changed. Your concerns do matter to me and I will make sure the following gets changed as this is a representation of us that we do not take pride on. We appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed 2 January 2023

Good clean hotel in Arcadia, and friendly staff. We were surprised at the quality of the breakfast compared to other budget hotels. Use the gyms for couple of days since it was raining outside. EV chargers on site is a bonus as well

Date of stay: December 2022
Nicholette Abril, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Pasadena Arcadia, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2023

Hello,

I want to thank you for responding to our survey via Trip Advisor portal it means a lot to us when we receive feedback on how your stay went. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and you were able to enjoy some of the amenities especially the breakfast! You even had time to enjoy our newly renovated gym! That's great to hear! I will tell the team to keep up the good work and we look forward to welcoming you back when your in the area!

Reviewed 17 December 2022

We stayed here with family, on our way to Santa Clarita and Farm Sanctuary (a wonderful place!).

It's a nice hotel, we were all comfortable, and it was a good stay, though we were only there for one night. It was clean, had a basic breakfast, and we had no problems here.

Date of stay: November 2022
Nicholette Abril, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Pasadena Arcadia, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2022

Thank you so much for reaching out via trip advisor and responding to the survey we are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your most recent stay with us. It makes me happy to hear that the hotel was accommodating to your needs and comfort. I want to check out the Farm Sanctuary after living in California for all my life, I never heard of this place. Thank you again! We look forward to welcoming you back!