Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Scott
San Francisco, California

Nice three-day stay

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 31 May 2022
Comfortable room with a cozy bed. Wi-Fi (with Titanium Elite status) worked well. Good location for hiking in the San Gabriel Mountains. A/C worked well and wasn't noisy. Plenty of electrical outlets in the room for charging electronics.

Parking isn't free.

Hotel layout is a dated 1980s style. Bathroom desperately needs modernizing. Floor around toilet is grimy and peeling apart.

Any hotel that won't do daily housekeeping immediately looses 1, maybe 2 stars off the review. But this hotel did, on request, provide housekeeping on my second of three nights.
Trip type: Travelled on business
3.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
3.0 of 5 bubblesService
4.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Kaleigh Soldridge, Sales at Residence Inn by Marriott Pasadena Arcadia, responded to this review
Responded 2 Jun 2022
I recognize your time is valuable and appreciate the feedback you have taken the time to provide.

Our deepest apologies for falling short on many areas of your stay. We always strive to provide the very best guest experience possible. We appreciate your loyalty with Marriott and your Titanium Elite Status!

We are happy that the location of this property was ideal for you and met your expectations.

Maintaining a clean atmosphere within our guest rooms and common areas is very important to us and I apologize that we did not fulfill that expectation during your visit. We are anticipating a renovation potentially next year and will have room furnishing replaced as well. Your feedback about the room has been shared with our housekeeping/maintenance leaders.

Unfortunately, parking is a fee that we charge all guest during their stay. We appreciate your understanding on this matter.

In regard to housekeeping, Marriott standard is housekeeping service every three days, but it is your choice to have service everyday upon request.

Although we fell short of meeting some of your expectations during your stay, I hope you will consider our hotel on your next visit to the area so that we can deliver on the guest experience you deserve.
₹12,181
₹15,052
  • DoubleTree
0.4 km from Residence Inn by Marriott Pasadena Arcadia
View more hotels in Arcadia
All reviews full kitchen elite status universal studios next morning freeway
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 May 2022 via mobile

Stayed here on a Friday night for one night only and that’s probably a good thing. For a Marriott brand hotel, I was pretty disappointed. I have a high level Bonvoy Marriott level and this is the first hotel to deny a complimentary upgrade. Not a huge deal as I was only staying one night. The room is mediocre for Marriott. The walls were splattered with stains, cabinetry was worn down to the wood, a couple recessed lights were partially hanging out of the ceiling, the exterior door didn’t shut very well, couch looked well used, and some of the lights didn’t work. Breakfast was your typical continental. I did like that everything, including the hot items, were individually wrapped. I hate seeing other people grab at the serving spoons only to have it fall into the bacon! However, the packaged food had a bit of that packaged wrapped taste that you get when you eat an instant microwaved burrito. Overall, still better than a typical Wyndham brand hotel but definitely not up to Marriott standards.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 May 2022 via mobile

I've been staying in this hotel for 6 weeks, still here for few more days and can't wait to get out. I needed a long stay hotel for my visit and as there are not many options of decent clean places in Monrovia/Arcadia, I was stuck with this.

First, room smells bad, in fact even reception/restaurant area smells horrible. It's almost as if they are using some room refresher to mask smell od dirt and poor housekeeping.

Furniture is dirty and in terrible state, torn with foam sticking out. There are disgusting stains on sofa, chair and dining chairs. I had to go and buy some blankets to cover furniture so that I can sit on it.

I had housekeeping scheduled 2x a week, although Covid is officially over, regular, daily housekeeping is thing of past. At least once a week I'd return after work and room has not been done. Apparently housekeeping is stretched too thin, probably because they laid off most people.

Stay away from this hotel at any cost. Staff is not rude, but they are not willing to do anything more than bare minimum to make things better. Not even for those of us who are here for a long time.

And finally, the price. It is overpriced for what they offer. Save your money and go somewhere else.

I would give it 0 stars, but I could not.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 April 2022

let see where i can start with i stay sometimes at hotel on weekend my living arrangements are not perfect i don't want to go to a motel for safety reason for son and myself but i recently feel that some of hotel don't get it if i have pay daily there reason why i have to pay daily ok if i check out little late there always reason why some don't really care today i appointment at doctors for blood test and i got back late i ask if pay to stay later and i was told i can have til 2 but i will no longer be able to stay there but seriously at this time of world where things are more difficult some and people might have it harder than other I'm damn good customer i stayed at Hilton 2020 for 230 days for this location and others and not to give any kind of compassion overall understanding is beyond me i might have to pay daily but i pay don't leave you hanging i pay so what's the problem there should be a common decency if i ever not pay then say something but if pay late but always pay what's the problem i think training has to be done again to learn to do better change policy for the world we live in now cause thing are not easy for everyone why make it harder.

Date of stay: April 2022
Reviewed 12 January 2022

We checked in last night, brought luggage to the room and went out to pick up our food…..
When we came back, everything was gone from our locked room and the door was unlocked! So, we spent a night talking to the police and making a police report. Most important, that police and the receptionist said that there is no cameras?!
So, think twice before you decide to stay in this hotel!….or better not, if you want to keep your belongings.

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Dolgonosm
Reviewed 19 December 2020

I have never felt so unsafe at any Marriott property as this one. Apparently this property has rented rooms to homeless / vagrants - There is open drug dealing in the parking lot. Gang members loitering everywhere. Loud fighting and general ghetto people. If you have a family or are a business person I recommend a different property.

Room tip: Stay close to the office - Otherwise the parking area is very sketchy
Date of stay: December 2020