Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Terry

Excellent Staff & Facility

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 2 Oct 2019
We arrived from KC to LA to play for a few days and had an A+ stay at the Residence Inn Arcadia! The staff was excellent, especially Victoria & Stephanie... They made us feel welcome and pampered. Thank you!
Date of stay: September 2019
  • Skyscanner.com
    ₹12,533
0.4 km from Residence Inn by Marriott Pasadena Arcadia
View more hotels in Arcadia
All reviews full kitchen elite status universal studios next morning freeway
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 August 2019 via mobile

I showed up early morning around 2am tired from driving. I had been to 4 other places who all said I couldn't check in till 4pm. So this was the last place I was checking before just sleeping in my car. Luckily enough I was greeted by Isreal who was awesome with a great personality. He let me check in right then and there for a great price. Room was nice and clean. I recommend this place to all. Oh yeah they take pets because I have my 8 year old Dorki with me who was also tired. Hopefully your lucky enough to get Isreal when you go there. Thanks

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 25 June 2019

This place is a hidden gem of sorts. Close to everything is a plus but what makes it great is the cleanliness of everything and the people who work there. During a recent stay I accidentally left my mobile phone at the evening happy hour (they have complimentary snacks and drinks). I didn't realize until the next morning it was missing but when I came for breakfast was relieved they had found it and kept it safely locked up until I came back for it - wow!! I won't stay anywhere else now.

Date of stay: May 2019
Reviewed 24 April 2019

We had a standard room which was ok really nothing special. The room was clean and relatively comfortable. The air conditioner was noisy but got the job done. The breakfast had short hours on the weekend which was a disappointment. All in all just an average Residence Inn which I probably will not stay at again.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 April 2019

I have stayed at many Marriott properties and usually like the Residence Inn when I'm on the road as I can cook occasional meals and not have to go out every night. This Residence is at the very low end of acceptibiltiy especially for a Marriott. Peeling wallpaper mildew, old carpet, property not well maintained are a few of my complaints, along with a horrible sour smell in my room. I come to Monrovia at least twice a month on business and chose to stay here as the hotels I usually use (including another Marriott) were fully booked this week. Well, never again. The one bright spot in the stay were the front desk personnel. Very friendly and accommodating and help me change my reservation due to business needs.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Wilfam2014
MJ B, Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Pasadena Arcadia, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2019

Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing your stay with us. Thank you so much for your kind comments about friendly and accommodating front desk associates. I really appreciate it. Also, please rest assured that your concerns have been shared with the team in order to improve the hotel. Thank you again for your feedback.

Reviewed 11 March 2019 via mobile

This is such a perfect clean and comfortable place to stay! The staff is so helpful and the beds are so comfy! Nice to have a full kitchen too! Will definitely be back when visiting Pasadena! The full breakfast is yummy too!

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
MJ B, Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Pasadena Arcadia, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2019

Dear guest,

Thank you for staying at Residence Inn Arcadia. It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed the helpful staff, a clean room, comfortable bed, and other amenities such as a full kitchen and the complimentary breakfast. Thank you again and hope to see you soon!