“Well Cared For Outback”

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #23 of 257 Restaurants in Arcadia
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 9 December 2017

Two of us had lunch there this week. It is the typical Outback, but is well managed and is very service orientated. We had the soup and salad lunch. Well priced, delicious and the service was excellent.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Prime rib was excellent!

Unfortunately our enjoyment was dampened by a surly waiter. We arrived shortly before 4pm - but were told we could not order lunch menu as it ends at 4pm.

Prime rib was served while we were eating our salad, so waiter took back to kitchen - after waiter disappeared, we eventually went to kitchen and secured our food.

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

After reading the good reviews on Tripadvisor we decided to have dinner there. The lobster tails were really good, so were the baby ribs. Service quick and friendly. Only negativenis that we mentioned that someone vommitted just in front of their entrance and when we left it was still there! Quite disturbing to enter and exit a good quality restaurant that way. You would think they would clean it up right away, especially if a customer calls it out.

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

I had high hopes for a good dinner but I had possibly the worst steak dinner Of My life. I ordered a ribeye steak and it was cut thin, had almost no marbling and tons of gristle so it was tough and has poor flavor. I may never go to an Outback again.

1  Thank 532brian
OutbackGuestServices, Manager at Outback Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2017

Hello,

We're sorry to hear that there were some issues with your food. We'd like to review this further if you could please take a moment to send me an email at news@outback.com with the subject "TripAdvisor - Arcadia". We can then correspond directly over email.

Lacey
Outback Steakhouse

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

The Good: Decent food, prices, atmosphere.

The Bad: Rude hostess, Waitress was ? Polite but not friendly...after leaving the Restaurant my Wife thought I "Overtipped" (she's right !). Happy Hour listed on websites is 3-7pm not honored at this site.

We won't be back. Claim Jumper and many other comparable Restaurants are very close by and ARE much better.

Been to Outback Steakhouse? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK