Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
K C
USA

Good Experience

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 24 Aug 2021
It is a short 5 minute walk to the Metro rail station to LA downtown Union Station, which passing through Pasadena and East LA. A lot of restaurants are in the near by area within walking distance. Room is clean and bed is comfortable. Breakfast is included only if you selected this room rate. Hotel front desk staff are all very polite and helpful. Overall, a good quality hotel by Hilton's standard.
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Responded 28 Aug 2021
Dear K C,

Thank you so very much for this lovely review!! Our staff here are excited to welcome our guests again, and able to provide excellent service. I am glad that we made this experience good for you. Please stay with us when your travels brings you back to Arcadia.

Get rewarded with One Key
Rejuvenate in Luxury
    ₹13,469
2.3 km from Hilton Garden Inn Arcadia/Pasadena Area
View more hotels in Arcadia
All reviews great place to stay rose bowl fitness center made to order breakfast pasadena accommodations rates california renovation
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 August 2021

My family checked in late that night and tired after a long drive but had to move to different rooms because the room could not accommodate my party because the sofa bed was broken. Which should have been checked before I check in.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Pedro Figueroa, Other at Hilton Garden Inn Arcadia/Pasadena Area, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2021

Dear pjalexandre,

Thank you so very much for providing feedback from your recent stay with us. We do apologize that the sofa pullout was not in working conditions as to your arrival. Our goal is to make sure that all our guests are taken care of when something doesn't seem right. I will share this to our staff and make sure that if something is not right, to let our guests know. Please email me at pedro.figueroa@hilton.com as I want to talk to you in more details.

Reviewed 15 August 2021

This was not the best hotel I seen on our road trip. However, my wife, son and myself were comfortable in our room, although it was just north of needing renovation. The EV Charger was broken so I could not plug in my car. They were aware of this and were making repairs. Still we enjoyed our stay.

The lobby is beautiful. Floor to ceiling windows showed the mountains and sunlight in the morning. Breakfast was included with our stay, but surprisingly was cooked to order. NICE. Eating breakfast with the sun shining and pool outside, gave a great LA ambience. Friendly staff.

I hope they improve the rooms and add some EV charging stations. Next time in Pasadena, I will remember to stay in this hotel.

Room tip: Ask for renovated room.

Dear Gerald S,

It was a pleasure having you stay at our hotel. I am very happy to hear that you liked our hotel during your visit here. We strive very hard to make sure that our guests are taken care of, and we are happy to know that our friendly front desk staff made this experience better. In regards to the car stations, I will go ahead and share this to the appropriate department, as we will be fixing our car stations soon. Please visit us again soon.

Reviewed 6 August 2021

Room was filthy. Carpet stunk. Shower was dirty. Inadequate accommodations. No dining. No breakfast. Lobby ok, then everything else horrible. Nice people. Trashy accommodations. Water damaged walls. Chipped paint. Hilton Gardens should be ashamed that their name is on this property!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Pedro Figueroa, Other at Hilton Garden Inn Arcadia/Pasadena Area, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2021

Dear ActiveFoodie,

Thank you for providing feedback from your recent stay with us. We do apologize your experience with us fell short as we are addressing these issues immediately. We are not known for this type of service or experience and again we apologize for this. Our staff works hard to make sure that our guests are happy with us. We are in a process for a renovation in September of this year in which most of our carpets, walls, showers will be replaced. Please consider staying with us again, as I can assure you that your experience will be much better than this visit.

Reviewed 4 July 2021

The front desk staff was very accommodating and friendly and the rooms were comfortable and clean. I also loved the location because it was close to restaurants and the mall. The event we were attending was only 1 mile away, so we could not have asked for a better hotel location.

Date of stay: June 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Pedro Figueroa, Other at Hilton Garden Inn Arcadia/Pasadena Area, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2021

Dear Staptrap41,

Thank you so very much for this wonderful review. We are so excited to welcome our guests back with a happy smile, as we have our amenities open now. Front Desk are working very hard to make sure that we are creating that memorable experience to all guests who stay at our hotel. Please stay with us again when your travels brings you back to Arcadia.

Reviewed 30 June 2021

The rooms had an awful smell as though something had died in the rooms had to beg hotel staff to smell the room so they could believe me as they thought we were exaggerating after staff smelled the room they claimed it was sewage and they didn’t have anything else available

Date of stay: June 2021

Dear fishertawana,

Thank you so much for providing feedback from your recent stay here with us. I want to express my sincere apologies to you and your family as we failed to provide a great experience here. I have shared this with the correct department as we are making changes that will provide a better experience for all our guests who books their stay with us. I can assure that we are taking measures in improving as we will be renovating our hotel rooms later this fall. Please give us another chance as I can assure that your experience will be better next time.