Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
SCOTT M
Miami Beach, Florida

3 nights stay

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 12 Nov 2020
Making the choice to stay at the Embassy Suites in Pasadena , I did mainly for the free breakfast and evening cocktails. Being a Diamond member, know this is offered free, though was travelling with a colleague whom did not hold any status with HHonors.
Unfortunately due to Covid-19 regulation in LA county, the hotel had stopped all F & B service, breakfast was in the form of a boxed breakfast at reception. All local restaurants were doing the same, though if they erected a tent, could allow outdoor dining…( more about that later)
We all have expectations when booking / buying familiar products, regardless if a pair of running shoes, flying a particular airline or dining at your favorite restaurant. I book Hilton products for that reason, so was a little surprised after 24 hours at the property. Was very happy to talk to Luis Plascencia, General Manager, whom helped and cleared up a couple of misunderstanding.
Hotel location is great, ample parking and easy to find off the freeway. Many good dining areas close to hotel, all walking distance. Rooms are nice, well-equipped and good size. Only issue and nothing to do with hotel is the LA county regulations on dining. Currently October no indoor dining is available, a number of restaurants have erected tents, so they can allow some socially distanced outdoor dining, in a tent with most of the sides of the tent down, so much like indoors?! Other restaurants are only offering takeaway.
Would be happy to stay again at the property.

Date of stay: October 2020
Responded 9 Feb 2021
Dear Scott,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback with us! I am so pleased to read that you enjoyed the service provided by my team and our apologies for the change with food and beverage due to the pandemic. Thank you once again for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Embassy Suites by Hilton Arcadia.
₹12,183
  • DoubleTree
0.6 km from Embassy Suites by Hilton Arcadia Pasadena Area
View more hotels in Arcadia
1,367 results
All reviews embassy suites evening reception happy hour indoor pool pancakes living room the managers free drinks cooked to order breakfast plenty of parking los angeles free parking atrium pasadena tvs california
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 November 2020 via mobile

On our way to Arizona, we stayed here for one night on a warm October Wednesday. I checked in and chose my room on the Hilton app. We arrived about 3 PM and Alex at the front desk greeted us and was very helpful with our keys. Our room was nice and clean, as was the hotel. Well located and free parking.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank TheRealGLow
Luis Plascencia, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Arcadia Pasadena Area, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2021

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback with us! I am so pleased to read that you enjoyed the service provided by my team and liked the enhanced cleaning measure we have implemented. Thank you once again for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Embassy Suites by Hilton Arcadia.

Reviewed 26 October 2020

Stayed 2 nights while working in the area-this place actually has signs @ the desk warning they charge a $25 'early check in fee' for checking in before 4pm. It's bad enough when hotels in Vegas try to pull this but an ES??? Who in blazes do they think they are? In the name of combating the cooties they have turned off the ice machines, though they have left the ice buckets in the rooms but you will have to trek down to the front desk to get it filled (unlike the Doubletree I had just come which literally did the reverse-machines on, buckets gone), no breakfast other than a bag of gas station-type pastries, no housekeeping which means there are literally mountains of leftover take out bags piled everywhere (& that's just from guests who put theirs out; imagine what the rooms of people who don't look like!!; bugs/roaches/rats will be having a field day!). They've spent a fortune on plexiglass, stickers, & other assorted doo dads trying to convince people they won't catch the cooties @ the hotel, but yet have let the public areas literally turn into giant trash dumps as a result of getting rid of the housekeepers in order to save $$. I don't know what this property started as but I seriously doubt it started as an ES-the 'suites' are the tiniest I think I have ever seen for this brand. If you were to open up the sleeper sofa in the living room, I don't know how anyone could get in/out the door. Even for a Hilton the bathroom is super tiny & someone decided that the lone light in it should also turn the high velocity fan on @ the same time. Can't see any reason to return to this property.

Date of stay: October 2020
2  Thank txrus

Thank you for taking the time to share these concerns with us, and please accept my sincere apologies for the change is services due to the pandemic. We hope you will consider visiting us again in the near future.

Reviewed 19 September 2020

Pros:

1) Wonderful front desk (except for a woman front desk clerk)
2) First-rate beds
3) Great housekeeping staff

Cons:

1) Very limited parking
2) Loud obnoxious people smoking weed in the front
3) City of Arcadia gave me an unjust parking ticket on the Hilton Embassy parking lot. Can you believe how messed up that is? I parked in the space and was given an unjust parking ticket.

This is how the City of Arcadia welcomes business people.
I will do my best to never stay in Arcadia again.

Date of stay: September 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We will definitely look into the you encountered.

Reviewed 17 August 2020

Stayed there 3 nights and even though the rooms and facilities are nice and the hotel seemed very busy the service was horrible.

No maid service for the entirety of our stay, so with 5 kids and myself in the room the trash quickly piled up. We had to clean up ourselves and had to call the front desk to request towels, coffee, coffee cups and toilet paper every day. We also left a bag with trash outside our room every day.

Breakfast was also disappointing, since they only gave you one cookie, one fruit and one yogurt. I stayed at the Homewood Suites in Santa Fe, NM in June and even though they also only had take out they still provided excellent WARM meals during evening reception and breakfast in to-go boxes.

Lastly when I requested a delay of 2 hours in my checkout they said they could only do one hour. I mentioned to the front desk that as a HH Diamond I was disappointed I couldn't even get a late checkout and they grudgingly agreed to let me check out at 1 PM instead of 11 am.

Not going back to this hotel unless they're under new management.

Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank gelizon

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. I’m sorry about the frustrations caused with the change in services due to the pandemic. We hope you will consider visiting us again in the near future.

Reviewed 28 May 2020

Stayed during Covid-19 - so no breakfast although they did provide take away box with yogurt, granola bar, etc. Very helpful staff, hand sanitizer stations located throughout, staff all wore masks and provided masks to guests if needed for when in public areas. Clean rooms.

Date of stay: May 2020
2  Thank FamilytravelerMN
Luis Plascencia, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Arcadia Pasadena Area, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2020

Dear FamilytravelerMN,