“this is great pizza,and its hugh”
Review of Aptos Pizza - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Aptos Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 21 May 2012

we got this pizza for the super bowl, ordered it to be ready at a certain time, (we figured around half time) and it was just ready when we picked them up, they were delicious and still warm even though we just walked down and picked them up during half time.

Reviewed 8 January 2012

We have ordered Pizza from this establishment for over 20 years and have never had anything but great Pizzas.

Reviewed 1 December 2011

Being tired of Pizza My Heart, we were looking for a new pizza place to try. We ordered to go from Aptos Pizza and were very happy with the pizzas. We'll definitely return!!

Reviewed 21 August 2011

Wanted to avoid chains and have more unique experience, and this was an excellent choice. Overhangs a lush gorge and has big windows to take in the aptos area, has somewhat of a "surfer" theme. Business has been there since 1960s. Want excellent pizza in a nice environment that reminds you that you are in a beach city, this is the place.

Reviewed 26 March 2009

My wife and I took a trip to Aptos to visit the area and I specifically searched for a good pizza restaurant. I read a few reviews about Aptos Pizza, most all good, but some not so great. So I decided to give it a shot.

Location: This is a very small building that only has a few tables and chairs. So the sitting is quite cozy and snug and the parking is limited. So this is more of a grab and go location.

Service: I wouldn’t say the service is any worse than any other pizza takeout. We came in, we ordered, we left, so I can’t say the service impressed us, but it wasn’t bad. It took less than 20 minutes to make the pizza which is great.

Food: I visited this pizza restaurant because of the great reviews on the food, so I had high exceptions. I ordered a medium pizza with pepperoni and olives. The crust is amazing, thick and wonderful. Not the best crust I have ever had, but definitely a great crust. However the sauce and seasoning tasted a little bland. Don’t get me wrong it was a good pizza, but the sauce wasn’t as good as it could have been. Overall, I did somewhat enjoy the pizza but it wasn’t great.

Value: I ranked this the lowest because the price / value was not justified. I ordered a medium pizza; the price came out to $20. However the size of the pizza in my eyes about the size as a small price. Now granted the pizza is thicker than a cheap pizza, but not enough to justify the price.

Overview: The price was good, but I can’t say I would take the time to return. I suppose if I tried it again it may be better, but first impressions are important. I’m sure others love this pizza, but I’m not one of them.

2  Thank VectorV