See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 April 2015

I found myself without a room in Antioch until I located the Holiday Lodge. Was a little apprehensive until I saw the well kept grounds, blooming flowers, fresh room, nice tv and a very clean bathroom. The Holiday Lodge is the best kept secret in Antioch and a very welcome surprise. It is also very affordable.
The management was very nice and accommodating. I will be back!!

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank markle2015
Reviewed 13 January 2015 via mobile

I stayed here because of a Days Inn booking error and they took me last minute. Front desk was cordial. My room was nicely furnished. Everything seemed to work fine. It's a cute economy motel but could be cleaner. Seems to be in an interesting part of town but there are restaurants and stores down the street.

Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 August 2014 via mobile

I stayed here one night when I was having some work done on my house. The room looked as though it was a crime scene that hadn't been cleaned up. There was blood splatter on the wall, ceiling, floor, on the headboard, bathroom door and bathroom wall. I'm not talking about a few drops either. It was everywhere and a lot of it. There wasn't even a functional lock on the door. I wasn't going to sleep in there that's for sure. I will never go back there again!

• Stayed: October 2013
5  Thank Sandra G
Reviewed 3 May 2013

Wow!!! After booking the stay, checking in, the following morning, the owner (Pakistan gent) came to the door yelling at us that his Motel was NOT in fact, a pet friendly motel.

Other sites, "Priceline.com" and "Hotels.com" at the time of booking had it listed as PET FRIENDLY.

After being pushed out of the door, I was ripped off one night stay...

DO NOT BOOK! You will only regret it later.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
7  Thank SNY2013
Reviewed 28 April 2013

Found this hotel on priceline.com which said pets welcome...The second day we were there the hotel manager came knocking on our door yelling there are no pets allowed. When we tried to tell him it was online, he became very irate and said he wanted to check the room for damage. So we packed up the dogs and the car and left, however didn't get a refund of the 2nd night because we were there past noon.....This guy is a jerk, I will never go there again, and I will tell all my friends.....

Room Tip: Don't stay here...
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family