“Consistently good food and service”
Review of Humble Joe's

Humble Joe's
Ranked #10 of 44 Restaurants in Anderson
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

Consistently good food and service!
this is our family go to restaurant for breakfast. They are always right on. The service has never been less than excellent and the food is always delicious. Servings arr large. The restaurant is clean. Highly recommend. Easy off and on from I-5 in Anderson California !

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Good breakfast. great service. We have breakfast there often so the staff does know us so thats why our service is good

Reviewed 16 February 2018

Easy exit and close off I-5 in Anderson. Located in the Safeway shopping center.

Was not greeted when we entered. The dining rooms were busy and we were seated fairly quickly. Drink order taken and then we waited for them to be delivered and to get a menu.

Menus and drinks are delivered and now our server wants to take our order. I mean... we just opened the menu.

So now our order is taken and it took a very long time to be delivered to the table. Long, as in 30-40 minutes for 2 meals. I didn't think that it was THAT busy.
We had a french dip (average or less) and coke, and turkey plate and water (partner enjoyed this).

Based on the the wait time and the quality of food for the 'above' average price (36$) we would not likely return. Sorry, I don't say that very often. We actually wanted to visit the Redding location, as it has been shared on other social media, but will have to say "been there, done that"

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Food is regular diner food. I would recommend their steaks. Decor is dated. Service is quick and friendly.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Waited over an hour for our food. The food I thought to be overpriced! We should have drove to Redding for dinner!