“Good delivery food”

Bella Marri's
Ranked #467 of 1,000 Restaurants in Anaheim
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 25
Reviewed 6 February 2017

We ordered from here twice for dinner and the food was good and generous. The first time I had spaghetti with meatballs and you could tell the meatball had been made fresh. The pasta was good nothing special. My husband liked his veal very much and the vegetables had been cooked well. We loved the sausage bread, so tasty and heated very well the next day. Our second order we got the pizza and it was real good pizza, the crust was well cooked and still had a chewy feel. Yummy highly recommend the pizza.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 11 March 2016

I was staying in Anaheim for a convention and was just driving around looking for a place to eat. I saw this restaurant and decided to stop. It seems to be family owned. I was taken care of quickly and waited for what seemed awhile. When I asked about my order a server looked over by the service window and it was there. He apologized profusely for having made me wait. I wasn't too upset because it was EXTREMELY busy and he seemed genuinely sorry. I ordered a fettucini with a spicy marinara sauce that was marinara sauce extremely yummy. The Minestrone soup was also nice and chunky and good. I would definitely recommend this place just maybe not a Friday night.

Date of visit: February 2016