“Waited almost 2 hours for pizza delivery”
Review of Little Mari's

Ranked #637 of 1,000 Restaurants in Anaheim
Neighbourhood: Disneyland
Neighbourhood: Disneyland
Reviewed 3 January 2011

I'll make this brief - this was the worst pizza/delivery experience EVER. This place came recommended by the hotel so I'll assume that his isn't typical....BUT...we ordered pizza and wings for delivery and were told that it would be approximately 50 minutes. An hour and 15 minutes later I called to get a delivery status. I was told that the driver had left and would be there in about 10 minutes. 20 minutes later, I called again to get a delivery status (this time I asked for a manager and she said "oh, he's left already and should be there in about 10 minutes", ...must be their standard line). I explained that I was already told that and she said that it should be any minute then. My family was very hungry (having spent the day at Disneyland) otherwise we would have reordered from a more familiar restaurant. About 10 minutes later (total of 1 hour and 45 minutes) the delivery guy shows up. He is disheveled, smells of BO and I swore I detected alcohol. I still chose to tip the guy assuming that it wasn't his fault. To cap it all off, after he left I counted back the change and discovered that he took the liberty of tiping himself even more. The food was substandard (would have preferred Barro's, Domino's, Pizza Hut, Papa John's...any of those would have been much better). There was so much cheese and hardly any sauce - not a very good pizza at all in my opinion. It has the appearances of a gourmet pizza but not the taste.