“Note 5”

Ranked #372 of 933 Restaurants in Anaheim
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Deli, Fast food
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

This is the best sandwiches place the bread is so good the lady here makes the best sandwiches I Always come over here if I am in the area, very clean its small place but it's worth it they have outside tables and Wi-Fi and tv and lots of parking spaces and right on the corner of state college and ball rd.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

I have been going to Tummy Stuffer on State College and Ball for 11 years. Generally I order the #36 Steak, Grilled Onions & Cheese on Wheat with all the fixin's. My friends and family have ordered the pastrami and the turkey on several occassions and enjoyed them so much they make a special trip to Anaheim on road trips to pick up a sandwich for the road. I ordered this without the fixin's until my friend brought it back for lunch with and I was converted. The bread is always fresh, the meat is seasoned nicely and the cheese is nicely melted in with the onions. I call in the order as it gets really crowded at HIGH NOON from all the business around the location. That is the way to get your lunch in a quick 10-15 minutes - you will love it. The location is clean and has about 7 tables inside and a couple outside - and usually has room to sit and enjoy your meal.

Reviewed 17 July 2013

My daughters and I were down in the OC doing some business and we were hungry so we used our Waze App to look for nearby food joints. On a whim we discovered Tummy Stuffers. We went there due to a Yelp reviewer talking about their "reasonable" prices. Well I will admit that I am a cheapskate so that reviewer and I have a different opinion of "reasonable". Nevertherless the restaurant was large and VERY clean. They had an enormous selection of sandwhiches...101 to be more precise and while many are just variations of each other, thats still a lot of food to choose from. I got the "Stuffer + " sandwich and ended up taking half home for my wife. I thought it was AWESOME however she said the meat was too fatty. My daughters split a sandwich and thought it was pretty darned yummy.

When the owner heard it was our first time he was very kind and gave us a free bag of chips. I would say that I would definately eat there again, it would just get pricey if I did it all the time. For two sandwiches and a medium drink the total came to $18.50ish. (BTW this review is for the TS on La Palma in Anaheim...TA wont let me go to that location for some reason)

All in all a nice, albeit pricey, lunch!

Reviewed 15 July 2013

always satisfied and atmosphere is pleasant. I come here often for the last 10-15 years with my family for lunch since it's not far at all from where I work. We have never had a bad experience.