“Lovely pizza and risotto ”

Marri's Pizza & Italian
Ranked #25 of 990 Restaurants in Anaheim
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 15
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

We came in here for a bite to eat after the parks.

Good service, place wasn’t that busy, but we never felt rushed.

Pizza and mushroom risotto all good. Glad we dropped in

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

We ordered the veggie pizza delivered to our hotel while staying near Disneyland. The pizza was hot, fresh and great. We couldn't finish a 12" between the 2 of us.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 4 October 2018

For as long as I can remember, my family has enjoyed Marri's. Great dishes and pizza. Family owned and operated. Food is fresh and pasta is authentic with great sauces. The poor reviews that I have read here....I wonder if they went to a different restaurant?

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

Went to Marri's for my favorite Italian dish that I can't seem to find anywhere. It's called cannelloni. While this wasn't the cannelloni I remember growing up, if you like manicotti, this dish is more hearty and will definitely satisfy. Another item we tried was the lasagna which was a very large portion and was extremely tasty. It had several layers and the flavors were delicious. To top it off, our server Priscilla was wonderful. An excellent experience!

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

Went here based on Trip Advisor reviews and were NOT wowed by the flavors and food. From the bread to our dinner, everything was just average. Not terrible, but not great either. We tried a pizza, lasagna, and pasta primavera... nothing we picked was above average. The service was great!