“Worth it”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Arizona
“Worth it”
Reviewed 1 February 2012

If you're staying at a hotel near disney and want to call in for pizza, I would recommend Marri's. We ordered twice from them and were not disappointed. Beware though, the x-large pizza is huge, we had so much left over. The ceasar salad was mediocre but overall I would eat there again. The best part is that they deliver, and after a day of walking around Disneyland, you don't always feel like sitting somewhere waiting to eat.

Visited January 2012
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Canada
“Not very good”
Reviewed 30 January 2012

Not a fan of thick crust to begin with, but very disappointed in the pizza.

Visited January 2012
1 Thank CPawloski
Phoenix, Arizona
“Great food, great prices.”
Reviewed 16 January 2012

Saw this place on Tripadvisor. Not too far from my hotel or Disneyland. Great staff and great food. My wife ordered wings, which were very good. We also ordered a Marri's Special. The pizza was amazing. Full fluffy crust with great fresh topics. Will make every effort to return here when I am in Anahiem

• Visited January 2012
San Bernardino, California
“hidden treasure in the DLR area”
Reviewed 10 January 2012

I go to Disneyland a few times a year & discovered this place a couple of years ago; since then, I have recommended it to anyone who asks me, "Where can I get a good, reasonably priced meal when I'm vacationing at Disney but don't want to eat in the Park or DTD?", because it never disappoints. Seriously, I have had nothing but excellent meals here! This trip was no exception; I had meals delivered to my hotel room twice & ate at the restaurant itsself once & everything was so good! The pasta dishes are amazing...freshly made noodles, with delicious, authentic sauces & VERY generous toppings. (I swear, there must have been at least half a pound of mushrooms in the Fettuccini della Casa that I ordered...the Spaghetti Primavera was topped with large pieces of a variety of veggies, and the Fettuccini ala Marri's seemed to have almost as much bacon as it had noodles!) The meals are very reasonably priced, and the portions are huge...enough for 2 meals, really, which is excellent if you're staying in a hotel with a fridge/microwave...2 meals for the price of one! Service is fast & friendly, and delivery is free...make sure to tip the driver well, though, because they always get the food there still hot & will deliver it right to the door of your hotel room, even if it's pouring rain & you're not staying on the ground floor. I can't say enough good things about this place & look forward to eating there again.

• Visited December 2011
Givataim
“not bad”
Reviewed 7 January 2012

We were looking for an Italian restaurant in that area. And we were not disappointed. The food was not bad. Kids liked their pizza (it was very good, but not excellent though). We ordered different pastas too. Take into account that their portions are large.
At the end we asked for a coffee. and here you can be surprised. This Italian restaurant has no Italian coffee, only Americano, ha-ha!

Visited December 2011