1,649 results
All reviews toy story parking lot basketball court putting green mon thurs light dinner fire pit evening reception disney parking lot kids pool free dinner full kitchen free disney shuttle trundle bed stove top breakfast and dinner waffles hot tub
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

This property is located in the convention area and a short walk to Disneyland. The check in was flawless. We were early and the front desk not only checked us in but met my requests. The room is a decent size with a small galley kitchen and sitting area. The bedroom is separate with a door to close off the area. The bathroom has a section with a sink and the toilet/shower area is separated by a door. We had quiet nights the entire 5 nights. The pool area is well done with a large pool, small kiddie pool and hot tub. The staff work hard to make your stay a good one and keep the property clean. The free breakfast is okay and gets crazy busy. They should extend the hours until 10:00. There is a Denny's next door if you want your food cooked to order. We weren't around for the free social hour or free dinner but had a view of the pool area and saw that the area was very lively at night with the fire pit going. This is a good location near the highway and was a good base for us to visit Warner Brothers, Beverly Hills, Malibu and Huntington Beach. Keep in mind that the traffic, especially near LA, is brutal.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Biztraveler2222
Reviewed 19 July 2018

This was my first stay at the Homewood Suites and I was very satisfied. I will definitely be staying here again on my next trip to Disneyland. Its only a few blocks from Disneyland but its a good way to get started before standing in long lines there. The rooms were clean, the staff was pleasant, the complimentary breakfast and dinner was nice to have available if you are on a tight budget.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed 18 July 2018

I stayed here in July for 2 nights with my 2 teens. The hotel is fantastic!! I don't understand why it is considered a 3 star hotel. Very clean, comfortable beds, and great water pressure in the shower - my top 3 measurements. Had plenty of space in the room. Ours even faced Disneyland, and we could see the fireworks at night. Breakfast was very good, and there was plenty of room. We walked to the Disney parking lot and took the tram to the park, and walked directly to the parks a few times (It's about a mile). I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone going to Disneyland.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank KaylaD0105
Reviewed 18 July 2018

Convenient walk to Disney (25 minutes to the entrance) or free shuttle from the neighbouring car park. Breakfast was rather disappointing for a member of the Hilton family. I was very peturbed to find vegetarian options mixed with meat products in the food warming trays.
Room had a great view of Disney parks. Room was clean and an ok size. Staff on reception were very helpful. Parking right outside the hotel and plenty of restaurants nearby.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

First time staying at a Homewood suites. Overall we enjoyed our stay. As a family of 2 adults and 2 young kids. The room setup was practical and comfortable. Housekeeping did a good job each day. Front desk was professional. I had some items delivered prior to check in. All but one item was missing which was only a few $. So not too bad, but I would not send anything of value.

Breakfast had enough choices and variations during our stay. It did get busy from 8am onwards. But they coped.

Walk to Disney was about 20 mins. We did use the toy story shuttle as well.

The hotel was busy, mainly families and groups. So the corridors were quite busy. We stayed on 5th floor so not much noise from neighbours but I expect it would be a different story if I stayed on lower floors.

Lots of restaurants and shops nearby and walking distance.

To set expectations, if you are used to staying a hotels like a Grand Hyatt, W, Marriott etc. You will not get bell boy, valet, concierge and room comfort is lower.

Trip type: Travelled with family