Okay, I have stayed here before, and Id was very disappointed in them the first time. But with a big convention in town, this was the only hotel we could find under $100 a night with a breakfast, so we crossed our fingers and gave them another chance. Overall, pretty good stay. The pool and hot tub were clean (although there was so much chlorine in the hot tub that my skin felt like it was getting sandpapered off) and our room was very clean and though a little older, pretty well maintained. The walls are very thin though, so expect to hear every move your neighbors make. Let's just say I was very grateful that the baby next door didn't start to cry until we were already up.
Staff was nice, the off part was...breakfast.
Okay, first of all, I admit to being on a low carb diet. I don't, however, expect a hotel to cater to my needs and have tons of bacon and or sausage or anything to get me started in the morning. Usually, there is something that I can have be it eggs or yogurt, just SOMETHING. This hotel had carbs carbs and more carbs. I finally found one lonely little tub of sugar packed yogurt and that was the best they had to offer. No eggs, no sausage, no bacon--they did have corn dogs...yes,...microwaveable corn dogs for breakfast. Out of desperation, my husband finally ate one of those. and the carbs weren't ... well... quality either. The "fresh fruit" basket was full of vintage selections at best. The apples were small and honestly looked like they had been sitting in the basket for a couple of weeks.
would I stay here again? Possibly, if none of the other choice hotels were available for a reasonable price. and, I was much more impressed with these guys then I was last time, but if you are expecting a good quality breakfast with your room, go somewhere else--unless you like corn dogs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located within walking distance to Disneyland theme park, Disney's California Adventure amusement park and the Anaheim Convention Center. This Anaheim, CA hotel is also minutes away from popular attractions like the Angel Stadium of Anaheim, the Honda Center multipurpose venue and Knott's Berry Farm theme park. We offer hot breakfast in the morning and all of our rooms have a refrigerator and microwave. We are a small property so we have the opportunity to pay the extra attention to our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites Anaheim at the Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn & Suites Anaheim At The Park Hotel Anaheim
- Quality Inn And Suites Anaheim At The Park
- Quality Inn Anaheim
- Quality Inn Hotel Anaheim