2,336 results
All reviews breakfast buffet minute walk right next door convention center toy story parking lot coffee maker walking distance to disneyland mini fridge oatmeal after a long day disney parks disneyland trip free parking ihop shuttle fireworks cvs
Reviewed 9 June 2016 via mobile

The red lion Anaheim is a wonderful place! We always bring our dogs and they are comfy and happy! We walk to Disneyland ever day and the staff is friendly and wonderful, always! Taking a break from the parks and having a cocktail by the pool is a perfect break in the daytime.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Chris A, Director of Rooms at Red Lion Hotel Anaheim Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2016

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to share your feedback with our TripAdvisor Readers! I am thrilled to know that you enjoyed your stay, especially with your furry pals! I hope that you will keep us in mind the next time you visit Anaheim! Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to having you back again soon! Best regards!

Reviewed 7 June 2016

stayed here on a trip to disneyland. it's normally a bit on the pricey side for us, but we took advantage of a flash(?) rate they were having, so it was only about $79/night. of course the resort fees and parking fees added another $30 to our bill, but since it was only one night, we just went with it. staff was pleasant, rooms were very nice, clean, and quiet. it's about a 10-15 minute walk to the parks, but the toy story parking lot is right next door if you want to catch the shuttle there.

Stayed: May 2016
Chris A, Director of Rooms at Red Lion Hotel Anaheim Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience with our TripAdvisor Readers! I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and you were able to take advantage of a great rate! I hope that you will consider us again the next time you visit Anaheim. Best regards!

Reviewed 7 June 2016 via mobile

I stayed here last November and had a great experience so I thought I'd try it again . Huge mistake... room was ok, could hear the room next store playing some instrument. Tried calling housekeeping numerous times for more towels and another pillow, it just rang and rang.tried to call the front desk for questions and always busy I ended up calling operator to connect me. The main complaint I have, is its way under staffed (no valet or bellman) and I had to go to the front desk to check out. No TV checkout, which was a huge surprise to me.. when we come again I'll be going elsewhere after I read the reviews

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your experience. I am sorry to read about your frustrations. I want to assure you that we will be looking into your concerns to find ways to improve our service. Always know we are here to assist you and again, I am sorry we let you down. I hope that you will give us another chance to make it up to you. Thank you again for your feedback. Best regards!

Reviewed 4 June 2016

Rm. 538 overlooked S. Harbor Boulevard in Anaheimq. Free Wifi, great business center with free printing for boarding passes and tickets, Smore night at 8pm by the pool, hbo with 42 channels on flat screen tv, and roomy bathroom. The room was clean, comfortable, lots of lighting, a desk, and well furnished. The bed was average, but the three pillows on the bed were sub-par. The bathroom had designer charcoal lavender soap, tea lavender facial soap, lemon hemp hair products, hair dryer and lots of towels. Lots of hot water in the bathtub/shower. The water pressure was not great and the adjustable shower head could not be changed. The air conditioner kept the room nice and cool, I found it to be quiet. Walking distant to a number of restaurants ($-$$$). Disney is very close as in a 15 minute walk. Safe neighborhood around the hotel with visible police prsence. CVS and Target are blocks away. I was able to walk to the Convention Center everyday. There are lots of restaurants. I-Hop next to hotel. I did not try the small place in the hotel or checked out the vending machines. Uber, taxi and bus routes were very cheap. I paid $10.00 for six to go to Disney by taxi. It was $3.00 to get home by bus, bus stopped a lot.

I forgot to mention the Keurig Coffee Pot and the room safe.

Room Tip: Higher floors so you can see the free fireworks
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank attyjpm
Chris A, Director of Rooms at Red Lion Hotel Anaheim Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2016

Thank you for your review! I'm happy to see that you enjoyed our amenities. I will pass down your comments about the issues you had with the shower so we can work on improving. Your feedback is important to us and we hope to see you again soon.
Best Regards.

Reviewed 1 June 2016 via mobile

So this is our 2 time staying. The room was clean comfortable and quiet. The systems were down at check out and they gave me a receipt with the charges, apparently that was not all the charges. My receipt had $5.00 and they charged my card 57. When I called to find out what the charges were for I was told I should know there would be other charges and treated like it was my fault for listing to the person at the desk when she told me what was on my receipt would be what was charged. I have no problem paying but explain things to your customer don't lecture them when they have a question. Not sure we will stay again.

Stayed: June 2016
Chris A, Director of Rooms at Red Lion Hotel Anaheim Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2016

Thank you for sharing your comments with us. I am sorry to read about your experience. You are absolutely correct in that it is our duty to ensure that you understand your charges before leaving the hotel. I will be sure to address your concerns with my team. Thank you for staying with us and I hope that you will give us another chance in the future. Best regards!