“$55 a night - Wow!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #80 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
Las Vegas, Nevada
“$55 a night - Wow!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2012

I was very happy to find this Clarion Hotel on the Choice Hotels website for $55 a night. Great location, Excellent value and Super clean. I loved it. 7th floor balcony view. I was extremely happy. They charge $12 for parking but most everyone does in the Resort Corridor. Disneyland is within walking distance. I will stay here again.

• Stayed May 2012
1 Thank Raul M
GM002, General Manager at Clarion Hotel Anaheim Resort, responded to this review, 7 May 2012
Dear Rauln702,

Thank you for providing your comments to us. We are glad that we were able to contribute to your wonderful stay. We know you have many choices for your stay accomodations, and we invite to stay with us when you come back.
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (165)
Vancouver, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2012

We stayed at the Clarion 15-19th April, 2012. I agree the hotel is a bit (about 30 years) outdated. Room service was below expectations as the bathroom was never cleaned and we had the same bedding for our whole stay. Otherwise we found the staff friendly and the hotel conveniently close to the park.
The Tivoli Restaurant was a disappointment. The arms of the old wicker chairs were sticky from previous users and service was non-existent. I asked for toast and received cold toast and frozen pats of butter. I just gave up and went to Molly's along the street.
I appreciate this is an economy hotel but I think I would go elsewhere in future.

Room Tip: The lower floors have balconies which are good to watchthe fireworks from.
Dear Baileylabdog,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We appreciation your business and your feedback that helps us as we continuely work hard to win your business. Please return and stay with us again.
Shipley, United Kingdom
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2012

This hotel is the worst hotel I have every stayed in, there were large brown stains on the floor and the the staff were very rude and unattentive. We stayed here for a total of seven nights and could not wait to return home as we hardly slept the whole time here as the hotel was very noisy. We only visited the swimming pool once as it too was very unkept and dirty. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: Don't go to this hotel
2 Thank 206trish
GM002, General Manager at Clarion Hotel Anaheim Resort, responded to this review, 1 May 2012
Dear 206trish,

I apologize for the issues that you encountered during your stay, and thank you for pointing them out to us so that we can continue to improve our offering to you. We know you do have many choices for your accomodations and we appreciate very much that you chose us. Your comments are important to us, as we strive to reach our high expectations.
Georgetown, Kentucky
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2012

The people have been very friendly, but the room we are in is a bit too worn. Furniture looks like it's from the late 80s and the bathroom fixture date from at least the 70s. It is clean, but I was expecting a little more.

2 Thank Will H
GM002, General Manager at Clarion Hotel Anaheim Resort, responded to this review, 23 April 2012
Dear Will H,

Thank you for your input. We know that your time is valuable, and your specific comments do help us to keep our focus on the things that matter to you. We appreciate your business and hope that you return again.
San Tan Valley, Arizona
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2012

I chose this hotel for our stay during Spring Break mainly because of price. It was very decent. Then I learned with good price came everything else not so good. When I first arrived, I dealt with Aida. She is obviously in the wrong profession. Her customer service skills are non-existent. She was beyond rude. When I walked up to the counter, she was on a personal call and didn't acknowledge me. Another person walked up and asked if I needed help. She nodded and said to the person on the phone that she had a guest and had to go. She then turned her back and continued her call for another few minutes. Poor service completely. When we got to our room, there was leftover food from the guest before in the fridge and pubic hairs in the tub. I felt like I had to clean before it was decent enough to allow my family in the shower. I can honestly say I don't see a stay at one of the Clarion/Choice hotels in my future.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Becky C
GM002, General Manager at Clarion Hotel Anaheim Resort, responded to this review, 11 April 2012
Dear Becky C,

Thank you for letting us know about your experience here at the Clarion. Your comments are valuable to us so that we can continue to improve in the areas that we need improving. Please know that we do take your comments seriously and will work hard to address the issues that you raise. We look forward to having you stay with us again.