US$ 157
US$ 164
US$ 153
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 209/night.

US$ 130
US$ 122
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 196/night.

US$ 107
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 123/night.

Kings Inn Anaheim(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$ 153
US$ 125
Alpine Inn(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$ 144
US$ 592
US$ 478
Travelocity
2,252 results
All reviewsgift basketwafflesacross the streetcold stone creameryfree breakfastbunk bedsmain entrancedisneyland entranceclosest hotelno elevatorcan't beat the locationvisiting disneylanddouble queenbreakfast roomhot itemswe've stayedafter a long day
Reviewed 6 September 2016

Just back from 8 nights at Disneyland and staying at the Park Vue Inn. I have to say I had reservations at 3 different hotels over the months leading up to the trip and I am THRILLED that I ended up here. This is going to be a very detailed review for those of you who, like me, are trying to decide between a few.

Traveling party was me (mom), husband, ds(14) and dd(12). We got a rate of $119 a night with AAA for the double bed and bunkbed room. We arrived on a Tuesday after a long flight from upstate NY and traffic and a stop at Walmart (the one on Euclid - only about 6 or so minutes from the hotel). Check in was quick and pleasant. Lemonade, water and cookies and a computer/printer for printing boarding passes in the lobby.

The room worried me at first, it is quite small for 4. Plus we had many bags of groceries to store. But after about an hour or so of organizing - it worked WONDERFULLY. Just have to be creative. We emptied a couple of the suitcases and moved them in the corner behind the bunk. We kept our toiletries in a carry on case under the bathroom sink.

I have to say that stopping at Walmart for groceries worked out great and likely saved us at least a few hundred dollars. We brought our backpack cooler with us to the park each day and had drinks, sandwiches some days, snacks and apples in it and it was a huge savings on lines, junk food and money. A big tip here - we also bought a box fan for $17. I had read reviews that the noise level at the hotel was bad and the walls are too thin - I considered this an extra $2 investment per night for the hotel room. It worked GREAT. Yes, we could hear some garbage trucks in the morning and the occasional kid running down the outdoor hallway, but with an upstairs room and the fan running for background noise - we all slept GREAT. We just left the fan there when we left.

The room had a safe that we love to have at hotels. It fit our tablets and dd's laptop.
The breakfast is as others have mentioned - very decent. Every day: scrambled eggs, yogurt, fruit (although this wasn't replenished as often and ran out a couple of the days) - it was like a mixed fruit - with cantalope, pineapple, and honeydew - also everyday: waffle maker, bread, mini bagels, hard boiled eggs, 3 cereals (fruit loops, honeynut cheerios and maybe corn flakes). Some days bacon and others sausage. On the bacon days there were biscuits and gravy. I have to tell you that this breakfast for a family of 4 (with a teenaged boy) was a HUGE savings. We went to IHOP one day at my daughter's request for variety - and it cost $75. So figure saving $75 for 7 of the days we were there. Also - having a nice big breakfast and bringing snacks and drinks in the cooler - we were able to skip big meals in the parks a few of the days - and just have ice cream for lunch.

The pool is small-ish but fine and very clean (more about cleanliness later) - plenty of chairs to lounge in, lots of clean towels available. The hot tub was nice to rest tired feet.

The cleaning staff at this hotel is OUTSTANDING! I have to tell you the few times I lounged at the pool in the afternoons I witnessed them scrubbing the outdoor walkways. On my way down the steps one day there were some coffee drips and when I walked back up maybe a half hour later the steps were cleaned up.

All of the above, in addition to FREE parking - make this an outstanding choice for a DLR vacation. But you have to also figure in the LOCATION. If we caught the light - we made it to the bag check at the parks in about 3 minutes. You can't be any closer. This ended up being a big factor for us. I think that staying here saved us at least $300 over our second choice hotel (would have been a few hundred more if the 2nd choice hotel didn't offer free breakfast too) AND saved our feet probably about 4 hours of walking throughout the week. I will be staying here again…But might look into a bigger room.

Room Tip: Top floor room (but no elevators) - will be quieter.
1  Thank planthemagic
Reviewed 4 September 2016

This was my first trip back to Disneyland in 25+ years. This was the wife's and eldest daughters first trip back in 5.5 years, and was our 4 year olds first trip ever.

We stayed at the Park Vue Inn for 5 nights in a 2 queen suite with kitchen. We knew the Park Vue was close to the main gates of Disneyland, but DANG! Our walk from our room to the gates with a 10 and 4 year old was less than 3 minutes!

Our room was clean and comfortable. 2 queen beds, night table, full sized desk, full sized closet were in the bedroom area. In the other room was the "living room" with a sleeper sofa (queen sized), coffee table and wall mounted flat panel TV. There was the kitchen and bathroom at the other end of the living room. There were pots & pans, utensils, plates, bowls in the kitchen. A microwave, a dorm room sized fridge, a 2 burner electric cook top (think kind of like a hot plate), an apartment sized sink, coffee maker, lots of counter space to work on. A great place to prep and cook meals to avoid the outrageous prices of eating meals at Disney. The only caveat was the only cups available were the standard plastic ones and the ones for coffee. If you are like us and like to consume large amounts of water (or your favorite beverage) I would suggest you bring larger plastic travel cups like we did.

The kids were not to wild about the sleeper sofa after the first night, so we had brought our king sized air mattress and sheets just in case that occurred. All we did was move the coffee table to our closet in our bedroom and there was more than enough room for the air mattress to fit on the floor at night, and for all to be able to walk around it. During the day we just stood it up and slid it between a bed and the wall in the bedroom so it was out of the way.

Our beds were very comfortable with nice sheets, pillows and blankets. My back was actually sore the first night sleeping back home after returning, LOL. Housekeeping was awesome about brining more blankets, towels etc. during our stay. And if you are wondering about blanket in August, we came from 110+ degree heat to the high of 82 during the day and 68 at night temps of Anaheim! Lol 68 was cold to us!

The free daily breakfast was awesome and good. There was a wide variety or items, and the eggs, potatoes, sausages, turkey bacon were always hot and fresh. They have make yourself waffles that the kids (OK, me too) enjoyed making, with powdered sugar, syrup, cinnamon and fresh fruit toppings for said waffles. There was 3 types of cereal, breads, bagels too. There was coffee, hot chocolate, milk, instant oatmeal ( I think 3 or 4 flavors plus plain) and 4 types of juice to drink.

The staff was friendly and accommodating. They even let my father in law park in the parking lot the last day there, for free, until midnight if he wanted too! Not many places offer parking for friends or family of people who are staying on property, let alone for free!

The grounds were always clean, the trash empty. Plants were green and healthy and not over grown or unkempt.

I honestly cannot say enough good things about the Park Vue Inn. We loved our time there so much we are already planning a return visit in August 2017 for 8 nights!

1  Thank Robert N
Reviewed 2 September 2016

Brilliant hotel. We had an amazing 4 night stay here. The location just can't be beaten for Disneyland!! Its right opposite the hotel. Even the Disneyland hotels are further away from the actual parks.
The staff were nice and very professional. The room was lovely - kids loved the bunk beds. There is a safe, fridge and microwave. Of course its also air conditioned.
Its a bit small but you're not there much if you're there for Disneyland.
The price was very reasonable.
The breakfast was brilliant and varied. Something for everyone. They have 3 (I think) waffle machines so not much of a queue.
The breakfast room is located upstairs, so there were nice tables outside which were not near the carpark or road.

We loved the lemonade and cookies in reception during the afternoon/evening. It was very welcome whilst having a break from the parks.There is also coffee and water.

On our first day we arrived in the morning as we were going into Disneyland. I knew we couldn't check in but asked if we could park - absolutely no problem. They gave me a permit right away and this included both check in and check out day. There were an abundance of spaces - its just fantastic, easy and FREE. The pool was in the middle of the carpark but screened by fence and plants etc. You wouldn't really know you were in a car park at all. Plus you don't get much vehicle movement as most people are in Disneyland. . It also had a lovely hot tub. Shame it closes at 10pm (I wanted to soak my tired aching limbs after Disneyland!) but thats standard in hotels.

My only niggle, which isn't the hotels fault, is the other guests! People are just not considerate to people sleeping. The hotel have signs everywhere about being quiet after/before a certain time and to think of others but some people are just simply ignorant. It happens everywhere.
Also how about you put syrup on your waffle whilst at the counter instead of taking the jugs to your table and leaving them there - selfish.

Would I return here if I am at Disneyland? In a heartbeat! I do not know how the other hotels compete!

Room Tip: We were on the 2nd floor (Top) and have no complaints.
Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

This is our second time staying at the Park Vue Inn and it did not disappoint! One of the closest, reasonably priced hotels in the area. It's the best one among the hotels across the street from Disneyland! We've stayed at a few other hotels on Harbor and this one is the cleanest, 'budget" hotel. It's also nice that it's not over-sized and you don't have to worry about waiting for an elevator with a hundred other people (the worst)! We will definitely stay at the Park Vue Inn again!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Nobiho
Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

We booked the Park Vue Inn for our 4 night stay as a base for Disneyland and I'm so glad we did. The accommodation was beautiful, we had a room for six and loved the separate room. The room was so spacious and had every facility you needed. The beds and pillows were so comfortable and the breakfast was fine, good to have an option at the start of the day. The location was unbelievable! It was closer than two of the Disney hotels and so fabulous at the end of many 17 hour Disney days. The pool and hot tub were lovely, beautiful temperature and so relaxing. I would so highly recommend this accommodation for any families wanting a great quality but decently priced place to stay whilst based at Disneyland! Also, the staff were amazing! Thank you Park Vue Inn for a fabulous stay!!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family