US$ 221
US$ 184
US$ 164
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 182/night.

US$ 174
  • Pool
Hotel Indigo Anaheim(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$ 166
US$ 154
US$ 162
US$ 146
  • Pool
Kings Inn Anaheim(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$ 114
US$ 152
Hilton.com
US$ 741
US$ 703
Cancelon
2,247 results
All reviewsgift basketwafflescold stone creameryacross the streetfree breakfastbunk bedsmain entrancedisneyland entranceclosest hotelcan't beat the locationno elevatorvisiting disneylandthe breakfast areahot itemswe've stayedafter a long dayfront gate
Reviewed 1 February 2008

I go to Disneyland several times a year, and this was my first time staying at the Park Vue. My lodging needs are pretty basic, since I don't spend that much time in the room, so I'm not one to need a lot of amenities.

I arrived at the motel just before 6:30 AM (event in the park), and knew it was too early to "officially" check in, but the early morning staff was very friendly and after checking my reservation gave me my parking pass for my car.

When I did check into my room later that afternoon, I found a room that was clean and well stocked with towels, a fridge, microwave and coffee maker. In the closet was a safe, iron and ironing board. The beds were pillow top mattresses and were very comfortable. I did find it a bit strange that the towel rack was actually in the shower.

The continental breakfast consisted of the standard coffee, donuts and fruit but also had cold cereals, juice, yogurt, toaster waffles and breads. The breakfast room was very clean and there was a staff person there constantly refilling the food and keeping it clean. There was even a very nice outdoor eating area, although since it was raining when I was there I wasn't able to enjoy that part.

I only had a couple of issues, one is a problem I have with every place I stay. Never enough ice machines. There was only one ice machine, located near the front of the motel (I was in a far back room) and the ice machine only took tokens or quarters. The other was at 6 AM the next morning in the room next door to me they turned on the tv and I could hear the children running around the room. I know the motel can't control that but it seems the walls were a bit thin if I could hear everything next door. Also in front of this motel you will find sales people trying to sell time shares or something, which was annoying but I cut through the IHOP parking lot to avoid them.

Overall for the price I found it a very good deal, and you can't beat a 10 minute walk back from the park after spending almost 16 hours in Disneyland. I would certainly consider staying here again on my next visit.

• Stayed: January 2008, travelled solo
4  Thank penguinsoda
Reviewed 31 January 2008

If you are looking for basic accomodations at an affordable price with the best location to Disneyland....then this is the place!
The Inn is located just a short walk from the park entrance, and offers clean and comfortable rooms with a small fridge, coffeepot, iron and hair dryer. Just a word of caution for couples.......ask for a room with 2 queen beds as opposed to a single king. The rooms with 2 queen beds are quite a bit larger!
Each reservation includes breakfast....which offers hot and cold cereals, muffins, waffles, fresh fruit, coffee and juices. We actually grabbed extra fruit to eat later!

2  Thank sammy1925
Reviewed 26 January 2008

We were unable to book into the Best Western Park Place Inn next door, so we tried the Park Vue Inn. Are we ever glad we did! The rooms at the Park Vue Inn are bigger, brighter, and cleaner . We also liked having two queen sized beds vs a queen bed and an uncomfortable pull out couch like next door. Plus, the room was much cheaper here at the Park Vue Inn. The free continental breakfast is similar to others in the area. Toast, toaster waffles, donuts,cereal,yogurt, apples, bananas, oranges, coffee, juice . We brought our own jar of peanut butter from home to add a little more protein to the breakfast. There were enough tables to sit at and there is also an outdoor roof top patio which is reported to be good to watch the fireworks from . The rooms are quiet and very clean . There is a freezer in the mini fridge and a microwave. The TV is fine.There are nine basic channels. The reception is good except one night in a heavy rain the picture kicked out as it is on a satellite system. There are no extra channels likd Discovery or PBS but this was not a problem for us. The tub can only be used as a shower as the drains are always open, but again, no problem for us. The staff are very friendly and helpful and there is plenty of parking. We never had trouble finding a spot for our rental car, plus the parking is free. The pool man was there every day, so I imagine it was clean, but we never used the pool. Coin laundry is on site.The beds were a bit soft, but we had a nice comfortable sleep every night. If you are expecting the Ritz Carlton, this is not the place for you. If you want clean, newly renovated, comfortable, quiet, safe accomodation a stones throw from Disneyland, then you would like it here.We will book here again on our next Disney trip.

7  Thank Yippeeee
Reviewed 25 January 2008

We have stayed on the disney property hotels, and some nearby hotels too... We paid a lot of money for the other places, a lot!... And we decided to try the Park Vue...

We are a family of 6... So finding accomodations is sometimes hard. ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS WOW!

At this location you may not get the rooms with views of disney, but they do offer the terrace you use. And even enjoy coffee or something from the tables on the terrace.

But the rooms are very spacious... The little kitchenettes are amazing... We were all soo greatly satisfied with the room.... Ohhh and by the way... The tub, in the bathroom has jets... so its a a huge plus for the little ones to play/splash around in!

The rooms were clean... There was more than enough room for everyone... Tons of food places within very little walking distance... And... Disneyland is across the street... Less than 5 min walk to disney... I feel this hotel is a lot more closer than the actual disney property hotels!!! THIS PLACE IS CERTAINLY WORTH EVERY PENNY!

• Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
6  Thank zdwyer
Reviewed 17 January 2008

Can't be beat for location, cleanliness, and comfort for a Disneyland visit. Was traveling with my adult daughter , on a budget, and was pleased to find an affordable place across the
street from Disneyland (no parking, shuttle hassles) Beds were
comfortable, and the continental breakfast with waffles, yogurt, fruit, juice, and cereal held us all day at the park. Has a 24 hour IHop next door, and a nice gift shop right there. Pool area looked very clean and nice, and if it hadn't been January we would have enjoyed it. Desk staff was friendly. The outdoor corridors were well-lit, so we felt safe walking to our room even after dark. Will definately stay there again, and recommend it to others.
Menomonee Falls, WI January 2008.

7  Thank maude8