“Great Location”

Ranked #10 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
Fallon
“Great Location”
Reviewed 25 April 2012

This is a good no frills motel to be close to Disneyland. It's a very short walk to the park. The breakfast is good, not great, but good enough because it's free. It includes protein, which I always look for. It's older, but not creepy. The staff are friendly.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank Needmorefun
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (502)
Kelowna
Reviewed 24 April 2012

All this place has going for it is the location. Thefirst night we got.back to the room very late and the pull out had dirty unchanged sheets. We went and told the front desk.the.next morning and they said they were sorry and would look into it. Well when we returned the next night the room was not.made up and the sheets on the pull out were still unchanged. Guess all they did was look into it. I normally am easy to please and give good reviews. Please think twice aboit staying somewhere a little further from the park so you get more than just.a good location.

• Stayed April 2012
7 Thank snipes28
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 24 April 2012

While this is an 'old fashioned' motor lodge, it is right across the street from Disneyl, Disney's California Adventure and Downtown Disney. Because of the location, traffic into and out of the hotel is monitored very carefully, so there isn't much traffic. The welcome basket with water, fruit and wine was most appreciated. Rooms were clean and well cared for, and staff always visible around the property. Having snacks and drinks available in the lobby at all times was very nice, and the breakfast was good. I would stay again, given the opportunity.

1 Thank Daydreming
Reviewed 23 April 2012

Though the distance to the park was perfect, all other aspects of this hotel definitely fell short of expectations. The moment we walked into the room, we were immediately assaulted with a STRONG smell. It may have been the chemicals they used to clean the room? I have no idea, but it never left the room. They leave their carts in the narrow walkway and they walk in and out of the rooms and congregate around them sometimes. Talk about roadblocks! The idea of breakfast and social hour was very appealing. The actual food was mediocre at best, but it fills your tummy so that's all that matters. The worst part was when kids/adults RAN down the walkway to get to breakfast, talking and laughing loudly at 7am. We encountered one worker who was great (wish I got his name, but he worked the social hour when we were there), everyone else was average or below. They don't have elevators so guess how they toss out their dirty linen and trash? They toss it over the balcony! One time I was standing by my car when a bag of trash crashed down a foot away from me. It scared the crap out of me, and I'm surprised I didn't have a heart attack. Seriously? A heads up would have been nice! Or maybe don't throw it so freakin' close to me!!! I also thought they had redone their carpets, but five minutes in that room and our socks were FILTHY. It was pretty disgusting, so we kept our shoes on the whole time until we went to bed. Maybe we had a room that wasn't re-done yet? I have no idea.

So while I liked the distance to the park, I will be staying elsewhere for future Disney trips because I am a light sleeper and feel like I should not have to hear people storming past my door at 7 o'clock in the morning, and I don't like trash being thrown at my feet. Oh, I did appreciate the water bottles as well, which is why they get two stars.

Room Tip: maybe stay at the opposite end of the food area on the second floor, then no one would be running pa...