Park Vue Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
2,232 results
All reviewsgift basketwafflescold stone creameryacross the streetfree breakfastbunk bedsmain entrancedisneyland entranceclosest hotelfresh fruitcan't beat the locationno elevatorvisiting disneylandhot itemsthe breakfast areadouble queenwe've stayed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 April 2012

Though the distance to the park was perfect, all other aspects of this hotel definitely fell short of expectations. The moment we walked into the room, we were immediately assaulted with a STRONG smell. It may have been the chemicals they used to clean the room? I have no idea, but it never left the room. They leave their carts in the narrow walkway and they walk in and out of the rooms and congregate around them sometimes. Talk about roadblocks! The idea of breakfast and social hour was very appealing. The actual food was mediocre at best, but it fills your tummy so that's all that matters. The worst part was when kids/adults RAN down the walkway to get to breakfast, talking and laughing loudly at 7am. We encountered one worker who was great (wish I got his name, but he worked the social hour when we were there), everyone else was average or below. They don't have elevators so guess how they toss out their dirty linen and trash? They toss it over the balcony! One time I was standing by my car when a bag of trash crashed down a foot away from me. It scared the crap out of me, and I'm surprised I didn't have a heart attack. Seriously? A heads up would have been nice! Or maybe don't throw it so freakin' close to me!!! I also thought they had redone their carpets, but five minutes in that room and our socks were FILTHY. It was pretty disgusting, so we kept our shoes on the whole time until we went to bed. Maybe we had a room that wasn't re-done yet? I have no idea.

So while I liked the distance to the park, I will be staying elsewhere for future Disney trips because I am a light sleeper and feel like I should not have to hear people storming past my door at 7 o'clock in the morning, and I don't like trash being thrown at my feet. Oh, I did appreciate the water bottles as well, which is why they get two stars.

Room Tip: maybe stay at the opposite end of the food area on the second floor, then no one would be running past your room!
1  Thank Craigz78
Reviewed 23 April 2012

So close to the Disneyland Resort and South Harbor amenities. Great lobby connected to Cold Stone Creamery... a.k.a. the best smelling lobby ever!
Great for families!

1  Thank MommyMylin
Reviewed 23 April 2012

Right across the street from the main entrance to Disneyland. Location was perfect! The room was small but perfect for us. We were just sleeping there. After a long day at the park all we needed was a comfortable bed and we got it. We had the kids room. A queen bed and a set of bunk beds. There was a small fridge and microwave. We got a welcome basket in our room with water, wine and fruit. They have a full breakfast in the morning and a light dinner at night, all included in the price. We had a great experience at the Park Vue and we will stay there again.

1  Thank familytraveler866
Reviewed 23 April 2012

I stay at this hotel twice a year, every year. I have stayed at other hotels in the area but always come back to Park Vue. Now, I will not stay anywhere else! Rooms are clean, beds are very comfortable, staff friendly & helpful. Proximity to Disneyland can't be beat. They also serve an excellent breakfast buffet: hot waffles, fresh fruit, bacon, cereals and much more! I always recommend this hotel to family and friends. Thanks Park Vue!!

2  Thank SoCalCC
Reviewed 23 April 2012

It was my grandson's 8th birthday, and a trip to Disneyland was his gift. I booked two rooms, and the staff asked if it was a special occasion. When we went to our rooms (adjoined as a courtesy) we found an age and gender appropriate gift for my grandson and gift baskets for the adults. What a pleasant surprise! This is an older, refurbished, reasonably priced Inn. It includes a terrific breakfast and is kid friendly. The access to Disneyland is perfect. They let us park free until midnight on the day we left, even though we had already checked out. But the best part was the polite and very accommodating staff. I felt as if they valued my business and were enthusiastic in honoring my requests. We will return.

1  Thank Jennifer C