Park Vue Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$ 189
US$ 185
  • Restaurant
US$ 154
US$ 148
US$ 131
  • Pool
Fairfield Inn by Marriott Anaheim Resort(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$ 169
US$ 163
US$ 161
US$ 155
Best Western Plus Stovall's Inn(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$ 174
US$ 119
US$ 108
HolidayInn.com
2,233 results
All reviewsgift basketwafflescold stone creameryacross the streetfree breakfastbunk bedsmain entrancedisneyland entranceclosest hotelfresh fruitcan't beat the locationno elevatorvisiting disneylandhot itemsthe breakfast areadouble queenwe've stayed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 July 2011

Hotel is directly across from the Disney gate - you can't get closer! Lobby is very nice, thoughtful amenities such as a fruit basket, safe, bottle of wine. I never could get the wifi to work. Breakfast is stated as continental, but is much more.

I know this is a high traffic hotel, but several aspects were dirtier than they should have been. All the breakfast tables needed to be washed off. One morning I was there when they opened and not only did all of the tables have crumbs from the previous day, it was clear they hadn't seen soap for a while. The next morning I went to breakfast right before they closed, same thing. The carpet in the room also felt dirty and was worn.

4  Thank runread
ScalzoHospitality, Guest Relations Manager at Park Vue Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2011

Thank you for your review. We take all guest comments very seriousely, and make sure that we do everything to make every stay a great experience. Our carpet is in the process of being installed we should be done by mid August. Thank you again and we hope that you will give us another opurtunity to serve you.

Reviewed 12 July 2011

I have stayed at this hotel 2 times while in the Disneyland area and each time I have had an amazing experience, along with each members of my family. The location is ideal- right across the street from the main entrance to Disneyland. The rooms are well equipped with a queen bed and bunk beds for the kids. The added bonuses are the full breakfest and light dinner, along with the IHOP on site and an ice cream store. The staff this last visit made our stay even more memorable, especially Bricio. After long days at the park over the holiday weekend, he kept the pool open late for the kids and for me to soap in the hottub. He was friendly each day asking what we did and he even provided a complimentariry extra bottle of wine after hearing us talk about wanting a refreshing adult drink after the kids went to bed. All the staff were curtious and we appreciated it. The people that cleaned ur room even waited one day after their shifts had ended to clean ur room. I could go on and on but needless to say We plan to return and would only consider this hotel for our next stay.

Room Tip: Book early for this hotel.
3  Thank BlueeyedCanadian
Reviewed 11 July 2011

We just got back today from staying 3 nights at the Park Vue Inn. We've stayed at three other hotels "right across from the main entrance" but after reading the great reviews, we decided to try this one. We were not disappointed!

We really didn't have any problems at all. Our queen/queen room was perfect for this short getaway with my teen daughter. Thought it was a nice touch when they delivered a basket of wine, fruit, and water to the room right after we checked in. Everything in the room was very acceptable (and I'm one who brings my own Lysol wipes, just in case!)

I had read several reviews talking about the dirty carpeting before we stayed. Happy to report that at least two rooms were having new carpeting installed when we arrived, and our carpeting looked to be fairly new (although I do think I saw the old dark green carpeting in the closet) Obviously Management is listening to your concerns! I've always found it interesting though that people actually walk on these carpets in their bare feet or socks when you know it's been walked on by hundreds before you. My family always uses slippers or flipflops to walk on hotel floors.

Beds were comfortable pillow top type beds. Could hear the showers from other rooms in the morning but not much outside hall traffic. I think the "Quiet Please" signs in the outside halls provided a friendly reminder to people to be courteous - they obviously worked!

Breakfast and the evening snack were fine also. Staff worked very hard to keep items in stock. Pretty basic selection, but enough for a quick start in the morning. This was the first hotel we've stayed in though that wouldn't allow you to take items back to your room. Our daughter prefers to sleep than eat so we usually take a few items back to the room for her after our breakfast. Not a dealbreaker though...

Overall we were very pleased with this hotel and would definitely consider staying again. The one downside for us is that they don't allow pets. We weren't bringing our dog on this trip but frequently travel with her so this may affect our choice in the future.

4  Thank M_GO_BLUE_A2
Reviewed 11 July 2011

Overall, the experience of our stay was 3 out of 5. We had a few issues like the fact that our room was right next to a boiler. So every night I was hearing a rumbling sound and I had to sleep with an iPod most nights. Some nights I just went ahead and slept on one of the children’s bunk bed. When I booked the room I was under the impression it was a suite but at check in of course we found out it was not. I did bring it up to the attention of a manager who said when a suite opened up they would move us but I never received a call. I later found out the hotel was completely booked all week so there was no way we were going to be moved. Since the room was used most for sleeping next time I will have to choose a hotel where my sleep will be much better. The amenities that were offered were great but at the end it wasn’t those I choose this hotel for it was for comfort which we did not have. I did tell the manager about the discomfort who gave us a $10 dollar discount per day. I thought they would have done better than that but I guess next time we will have to choose a hotel who will treat up like family who care about their guests.

1  Thank Sofie77
Reviewed 10 July 2011

First, location for Disneyland is ideal. Across from pedestrian gate, saving time and parking fees. Couldn't be better.

Second, staff helpfulness and attitude were exceptional. Truly nice people, eager to help.

They really try to make you feel welcome with cookies and drinks in the lobby, a welcome fruit basket, etc.

Now, the downers:

Room was exceedingly small. Had a queen plus bunk beds and a trundle bed. Room was so tight, couldn't open more than one suitcase at a time. Also showed a lot of wear and tear with marks on the walls, etc.

Cleanliness was also an issue. Someone else mentioned that their white sox were black after walking on the carpet. Ditto.

Finally, there was a smell in the room that aggravated my wife's allergies to the point where we had to check out early. Staff was accommodating in allowing us to do so without fees or issue.

• Stayed: July 2011