All reviews minute walk continental breakfast within walking distance free parking room suite across the street garden walk bubba gumps coffee and juice grab and go art bus sofa bed ice machine comfortable beds the cheesecake factory disney tickets small pool
Reviewed 13 July 2018

For the price I have to say this offered us very good value. As have two teenage children needed two bedroom suite and this was one of the few hotels in the area which could offer this - only downside is one bathroom shared by both bedrooms. The level of facilities offered very good - hairdryer, breakfasting table (only three chairs), fridge, microwave, coffee machine, iron and ironing board, safe. Free wiifi and parking. Breakfast items are available from the office - pre-packed pastries and muffins with thermos of coffee - included in the price. Some reviewers have complained of traffic noise but have to say we didn't notice it and our room was the nearest to the road. Maid service everyday with clean towels and free toiletries.
Only 10-15mins walk from the Disney parks. Plenty of shops and restaurants located within a few minutes walk.
We travelled into both central Los Angeles and Santa Monica while staying here and found it to be an ideal base.
As this is an older style property the A/C is older style and generates some noise. I usually find this a problem but have to say it didn't bother me at all while staying here.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank StKittsUk
CustomerServiceTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Anaheim Islander Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2018

Dear StKittsUk,

We are delighted that we were able to meet all your expectations. Thank you for letting us know. This also helps our future potential customers make an informed decision. We look forward to having you stay with us on your next visit to Disneyland. Have a wonderful weekend!

Reviewed 9 July 2018

We enjoyed our week spent here. Clean rooms.But our major complaint about the hotel is parking. My daughter is handicapped, and could not walk to Disneyland and back every day, so we had a car and would drive to the park. When we returned every night we had to struggle to find parking. Very little parking for the number of rooms. But that wasnt the worst of it. The parking spaces are TINY! Almost every vehicle in the parking lot were HUGE trucks, vans or SUV's. Numerous times it was tricky to get in and out of our vehicle, because it was such a tight fit. One other thing that was a little bit annoying. On our last night, the rest of my party decided to go to Downtown Disney for a bit. I stayed at the hotel to pack. I wanted to turn on the TV, but couldnt. When I turned it on, I got an error saying the digital signal strength was too low. Not sure what was up with that. Fortunately, it was the only time I turned it on. But that might be a problem that needs to be addressed!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends

Dear KellieS,

Thank you for your review. Your experience helps us better understand our strengths and areas that need improvement. We discuss all feedback during our meetings. We hope you would consider us for your next trip to Anaheim. Have a great day!

Reviewed 6 July 2018

This motel-style property was pretty much all I needed as I was spending each waking hour at Disney. The check-in process went smoothly, I got there earlier than check-in time and my room was available and they let me park the car (for free) early. The room was fine – nothing special, two beds, a small sitting area, desk, tv, dresser, fridge, and microwave. The bathroom had a tub, a huge mirror, and sink with extra space to put all your toiletries. When I arrived, there was no shower curtain or towels in the bathroom. I went to the front desk on my way to Disney and they told me that they use fabric shower curtains and like to wash them regularly. That’s either a good sign, or at least a good lie. By the time I returned that night, the bathroom was as it should be. The bed was comfortable and I found the room fairly quiet, I occasionally heard the people above me, but it wasn’t a big issue.
Continental breakfast is provided in the morning in the lobby. It’s really setup for you to take it and go as there really isn’t anywhere to sit. Breakfast was underwhelming, but I didn’t expect much given how inexpensive the hotel is. There were bananas, apples, pastries, OJ, coffee, and hot water for tea. I wasn’t in the mood for hot coffee on a warm morning, but there’s a Starbucks on the same block on your way to Disney.
Getting to and from the parks was super easy for me (I was travelling without children and like to walk). It was a fairly quick and direct walk there. Along the way, you pass by a number of places should you need anything – I already mentioned the Starbucks, there’s also a Blaze Pizza, a CVS and Walgreens, as well as some other mediocre restaurants. It proved to be perfect for me as I could pick up my coffee each morning, and one day I needed to stop at CVS quickly to get something for my foot. I parked my car at the hotel and didn’t touch it for the duration of my trip. The added bonus was that they allowed me to leave my car in their parking lot on my check out day! That made getting to the park quicker and I didn’t have to pay for parking – score!
If you’re like me and planning to spend most of your time (and money) at the parks and don’t mind a little bit of a walk to the hotel, this is a great choice. Friendly staff, clean room, decent beds, free parking, small breakfast, and decent prices.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank MySobriquet

Dear MySobriquet,

Thank you for taking the time to write a detailed review of your stay. We really appreciate the comments and views. It helps us improve our product and service. Have a fantastic day!

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

First time staying at this hotel great staff and felt welcomed as soon as we walk into office to check in will definitely b coming back here in the future the handicap rooms n restroom in room are big n better then others at the bigger hotels around Disneyland exceptional highly recommend for handicap family thank you from the Juarez/Flores family

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank AndreC3540

Dear Andre C,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. We are extremely glad that you had a wonderful experience with us. We hope to see you soon on your next Disney adventure.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

This is my second time booking a room at the Anaheim Islander Inn and Suites and just like the first time it was a wonderful experience. Room as clean and staff was very nice. I love the way I am treated at this hotel, they do a great job of making me and my family feel welcomed. They are very accommodating and friendly. I will always book at this hotel.

Room Tip: They have rooms for families - bunk-beds
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
CustomerServiceTeam, Front Office Manager at Anaheim Islander Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Thank you for reviewing your stay. We are thrilled that you had great service. Thank you again. Hope to see you soon on your next adventure!